anyone are going to National darts tournament of the deaf in Ohio???

knightwolf68

Reaction score
anyone plans to go to Ohio this June ( first weekend ) ???? if u want to have the flyer i will be happy to send u the flyer so please give me ur email in my inbox and i will check and send u the flyers

by the way, it is Soft Tip darts tournament ... I will be there for sure .... and i am look for a roommate who interest to have a roommate and let me know in inbox as well so we can discuss about it ... Thanks :cool2:

soft tipped darts? Yuck

I like steel tips darts with hammer better.

lol ... same here i like steel tips better than soft tips but i don't mind to play soft tips to meet new faces to social ... also are u aware of that there is soft tips tournament in las vegas this july 19th till 22nd during deafnation world expo which i have heard by words of the mouth that i was told there will be over 300 players gonna be there to play... It gonna be interest to check it out and play... otherwise i am trying to work on it to have a steel tips tournament to be host in Colorado in the future .. it isn't easy to do ... I am trying to gather all the players who play steel tips darts so that way i would know and contact these players about updates with the tournaments. smile...

Back