Anybody having a quiet day?

Lissa

Premium Member
Reaction score
Weekends is my quiet days, so I'm just wearing my hearing aid!! :) My mum can put it up with and wave her hands to get my attention. My hearing isn't that good with my HA to hear my name even from a few steps away. Plus it's nice to have a quiet weekend and be properly deaf(not the right word but you know what i mean hopefully)

Well, I'm having a quiet weekend in terms of not doing anything very exciting, but I have both hearing aids in, am watching sports on tv, talking to my husband, occasionally throwing a ball or Frisbee for my dogs, and keeping up with online friends! So far that is all the excitement I can stand. :lol:

Oh, and my niece is due to have her baby today. If THAT happens on schedule, then we'll have something to celebrate! So far, nothing is happening on that front, though.

I am as hearing as I get! But for activity I have been to the bank, the lumber yard, and the grocery, where I got peach Izze drinks, peach ice cream, and Orange Tazo tea.

Later I will go walking.

When I get back, it will be just me as far as I know, so I may go to quiet mode while I read and talk to you people. :lol:

Back