Anybody GEEK COMPUTER? *help*

Update: Win2000 cdrom isn't bootable *wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh*
My hubby still struggle figures the pwd and try access it..
btw this friday, we'll going buy cdrom read and write and download the bootable.

*mumbling*

btw this friday, we'll going buy cdrom read and write and download the bootable.

*mumbling*

did you leave cd open and restart.. the cd will itself closed.. and press any space... it will boot the cd before starting the window.

*mumbling*

Just take a sledgehammer to the computer, and then you won't have to deal with the frustrations that comes with having a computer anymore! Simple solution!

ok... try used safe mode

boot up your pc and press hold F8, go to safe mode and wait for blue screen come up. it will look like 16Bit, so you can access anything

I try looking through google to see if I could help you with the problem you're having, this is what I came across....

Warning! Do not change the password for the account named Administrator. This account is designed for use by UIS technicians to access your computer if a problem occurs. If the password for this account is changed, your hard drive may have to be entirely erased before any adjustments or repairs can be made.

The problem your daughter having is, she changed her password again didn't she?, and it cause problems occurs to her computer, she should have never changed it ....

How to use Windows 2000 Without Novell: Changing Your Password

I try looking through google to see if I could help you with the problem you're having, this is what I came across....

The problem your daughter having is, she changed her password again didn't she?, and it cause problems occurs to her computer, she should have never changed it ....

How to use Windows 2000 Without Novell: Changing Your Password

Thanks Angel,

I'll have this one try it by tomorrow morning..

:fingersx: ~ hopefully works!

Just take a sledgehammer to the computer, and then you won't have to deal with the frustrations that comes with having a computer anymore! Simple solution!

lol, that's true...

I did that on Windows 98 and all went screwed up. :D
Image7.gif

Dont Do A System Restore Or You Will Loose Her Data.

We've forgotten how works win2000 Where can we find the access due my daughter forgot their pwd to open access computer.

We were struggle and try to backbone use esc and del but not working..
so other way we try through ms_dos but not work.. require pwd
oh fawk!

Do you have any solution ideas... My daughter doesn't want to lose her favorite files and images so many in her computer. Just want open fregg'n window... require pwd..

She felt bad and not even think twice... she jump and change pwd few minute later, then forgot her pwd... Bad struggle to get into the computer access.

Anybody help have another way solution?
DONT DO A SYSTEM RESTORE OR YOU WILL LOOSE HER DATA.
There is a program called ERD commander that will allow you to boot from the CD. From there it brings up an operating system that looks like Windows XP. Once you are in there you will run a program called locksmith. This program can't retrieve a password but it will allow you to change it to a new one that you will use the next time you boot the system. Dont forget to take the CD out of the drive before you reboot. Good luck!

Here's a link to the product.

Winternals Software - Administrator's Pak

Ahh I was gonna suggest the safe-mode thing. Safely shut down your computer, then as the computer is booting up, keep tapping the F8 key until you see the Safe Mode option. Select that via the arrow keys and try to get in.

Before you even ask, yes I already know this workaround that may potentially be used by unauthorized users, so I then went in, set the password to the original Administrator account, and then rebooted back to normal mode. Lastly, I set the system BIOS to password-protect, so that when an unauthorized user tries to boot up this computer, all he/she will see is the "Enter Password: ". Finally, I hid the manual that contains inforrmation about resetting the BIOS password via the motherboard itself.

Anyway, I have 3 operating systems that are newer than Win 2000 (XP, Server 2003, and Vista), so I don't know abt 2K as I never had it or Win ME. I also didn't have Win 95 and the 3 updates to it; however, I remember the Win 3.1. I only had Win 98 Second Edition and used it from the years 2000 to 2004.

Still not working...

SafeMode: still pop up requires fucking pwd!!!!!!

ain't working..

Tired of seeing win2000 bootable... requires to buy it..
Where fucking FREE?

Still not working...

SafeMode: still pop up requires fucking pwd!!!!!!

ain't working..

Tired of seeing win2000 bootable... requires to buy it..
Where fucking FREE?
Safe mode will not work for you. Read my post above. The only way you are going to get into that system is with a third party program such as the one I mentioned in my post above.

Safe mode will not work for you. Read my post above. The only way you are going to get into that system is with a third party program such as the one I mentioned in my post above.

YES WE DID... but not work...
Still ongoing ... fawk!

YES WE DID... but not work...
Still ongoing ... fawk!
yes you did what. I don't understand. I am saying that safe mode will NOT work for you. You need a third party program to change the password. The best solution is to try and remember the password. Also remember that passwords are case sensetive.

I did offer her.. She YELLED at me back .. whoa wha...a little bitchy talk like that....! I refuse talk her attudies filthy! until she have to clam down first until apologize me ... then I can help.. but she's really un-patience figure it out and runs out her mind about pwd..... No choice... Wipe it! :ugh3:
The password problem was your daughter's fault, right? You're trying as hard as possible to help her, right? She responds to you in a rude, selfish way, right?

My solution? Tell her, "You made this mess, you can solve it; my hands are off. If you can't remember your password, use your allowance money and take the computer to an expert. If you don't want to do that, well, too bad for you. Maybe next time you'll write down your password and keep it in a safe place."

The password problem was your daughter's fault, right? You're trying as hard as possible to help her, right? She responds to you in a rude, selfish way, right?

My solution? Tell her, "You made this mess, you can solve it; my hands are off. If you can't remember your password, use your allowance money and take the computer to an expert. If you don't want to do that, well, too bad for you. Maybe next time you'll write down your password and keep it in a safe place."
or make her pay for the third party software that will allow you to get back into the system without loosing her data. ERD commander as I posted above.

Yes, We did and trying to encourage her remember what previous the pwd but she forgot because she did changed it quicker then log off.. :eek3: ~ OppiSe, I forgot pwd... Oh great! We having hard time to access into the win2000 open the windows but tried to look into the million different website solutions for win2000 professional NT "forgot pwd" use Admin, put safe mode but isn't working so many different ways solution and ongoing still not working.

We already warn her and solution the way.. wipe all the files formatting everything.. She was upset and screaming hell bitchy at us.. We have to wait until when she ready accept and formatting...
We are waiting....... :ugh3:

Back