Any Where In The World

justagirl

Reaction score
If you could be any where in the world right now, where would you be?

I would be basking on some beautiful tropical beach and playing in the surf.

Some place where the wind blows constantly and waves are crashing violently Into a rocky shoreline. If anyone knows of such a place please tell.

How come you can't sleep?

Catching up on posts and comments! I have been missing out on a lot.

Our son woke me up...he thinks 4am is the perfect time to play today.... Gotta love it when your 3 year old thinks that driving his Lightening McQueen and his Mater up and down your face is the perfect way to wake you up...lol

Recently returned from Greece, we went to aegina island, very hot, see to the bottom blue sea, absolutely beautiful... Planning next holiday for summer 2013 not sure where yet but it will be blue sea and warm weather.... That's where I rather be or on the yacht

:lol:In bed, asleep. But it'd be pretty nice to be in the space station looking at the world right now.

Aww poor ya! I would strap my kid to bed until its a reasonable time to wake up -.- (not serious) someday maybe a toy truck will get to greet my face in the morning...SOMEDAY.

Aww poor ya! I would strap my kid to bed until its a reasonable time to wake up -.- (not serious) someday maybe a toy truck will get to greet my face in the morning...SOMEDAY.

LOL...I know...I'm okay with 8 am wake up calls...but 4? LOL Oh well, I had a lot to do today anyhow. :) He is just giving me an early start. :aw:

SoulChill are you sleep posting again? ;)

I'm awake! Really. :zzz:

I've had to lock my door sometimes to stop the 3yr old from coming and prying my eyes open. She's a big Cars fan, too. Not sure she has a favorite between Lightning or Mater. And pretty much anything Disney. I think they put subliminal messages in their movies. She likes to come in and spin around in a circle and say "Look at my dress, it's twirling!" Then she starts talking about the princesses and the dances. 3 is a great age I think. They start being more independent. Plus she is also a persistent talker, so if I don't hear her, she keeps repeating until I answer! Never seems to get tired of it. The oldest, though. The only thing she repeats is when she wants some money or clothes or something.

I'd like to be in Buffy the Vampire Slayer's world where it's filled with strangely awesome demons and supernatural. What can I say, I'm a little immature for my age.

Back