Any Singles here?

Jimmy87

Reaction score
Hello! I am almost a year single and thought maybe that can be a good chance to meet other men here. No harm :D

I haven't been here long, but browsing though I haven't seen a TON of single people recently that is. I know there are deaf dating websites, that also cater to the LGBT community. :D Good luck to you. :D

Yes I am deaf, a very profoundly deaf haha. Thanks for asking! Well some of deaf dating websites tend to be a little pricey but too many straight people there, lol.

Hi jimmy! :) single here too(way too many single ppl out there, just hard to find the right fit) LOL...new on here , I'm hearing but I've been wanna learn sign , so I came across this page and thought I'd give it a shot :)

hello everyone all ;-)

I am single, but way for young too. i want talk for something :)

I'm not single. But I'd recommend trying typical gay dating sites and apps and just indicating that you are deaf. I've met 3 deaf people in my area through Scruff. I'm sure you'll have to weed through a bunch of crappy guys, but you may find someone decent. I have a friend who found his b/f on a gay dating site. My friend is hearing and his b/f is deaf. They seem to make it work. Though, they've had some issues, that's been entirely related to the fact that my friend is an asshole not because they are in an audiodiscordant relationship. I find the gay dating apps, for someone who is only learning ASL now, it makes it easier to get to know someone deaf while I'm learning.

Hmmmm I'm not single but I never had tension to date a deaf person like my self my bf is normal person and we are doing pretty good together since three years now

Back