Any gay men out there?

jaycee

Reaction score
Any gay men out there?

Any gay men out there? Yes.

Originally Posted by jaycee
Any gay men out there?

Yes, we are out there, every where you look. We are there.

:cheers: :) :whistle:

I had been bisexual for 6 years and switched into 100% gay for 2 years.

wynandm said:
I need gay men over the world. Who people gay men have Hiv+ or not Hiv+. I will like make penpal. :cuddle: :cuddle: :cuddle: Wynand
This site is not a dating service. It is fine that you are gay but you dont have to flaunt it all over a deaf fourm.

SB_GB_4ever said:
This site is not a dating service. It is fine that you are gay but you dont have to flaunt it all over a deaf fourm.

The Closet is dating forum, or can be.

Wirelessly posted

Gay guy here. Sorry for no pic. I'll be getting One soon. Lol I like to network and stuff. For me I can't tell who is gay or whatever. I have no gay dar. Lol I'm 20 never been in any sort of relationship. It's kinda Sad. :-(

I'm gay! And a man! Oh, wait...

... checking my pants...

... yeah I'm a man!

I'm hearing though, I don't know if you specifically wanted deaf gay men to reply. But still. Hi! ^_^

Wirelessly posted

Gay guy here. Sorry for no pic. I'll be getting One soon. Lol I like to network and stuff. For me I can't tell who is gay or whatever. I have no gay dar. Lol I'm 20 never been in any sort of relationship. It's kinda Sad. :-(
well i would love to talk to you. how r u tonight?

Wirelessly posted (mavrik phone)

SB_GB_4ever said:
wynandm said:
I need gay men over the world. Who people gay men have Hiv+ or not Hiv+. I will like make penpal. :cuddle: :cuddle: :cuddle: Wynand

Nothing wrong with it, I think. The dating can happen as long as it's not the only point.

Wirelessly posted (mavrik phone)

I'm gay and also hearing. I mean I have been losinging hearing in my left ear recently and I'm only 20!!! :-/

gay and new to here

hello! I am gay and looking to meet other deaf, gay people for friendship.
Glad to meet you all.
:wave:

Hey! I am hearing but am pretty fluent in asl. I am in miami florida. if you are same or close by please message me and we can exchange pics and get to know eachother. thnk you.

Wirelessly posted

Hello, room! What it do? Im at work, and Im new on here. Im looking for a good man to be my boyfriend. If you are too, get back to me. No fat, fem or ddruggies please. : )

Wirelessly posted

jaycee said:
Any gay men out there?

Whats up, guys. Im new here. Im looking for a good man to be my boyfriend. if you're attractive, and looking for thbe same thing i am, get at me. Please, no fat, fem, or druggies. : )

Back