Any deaf or HH woman close to Saint John, NB Canada

MikeHabs

Reaction score
I'm deaf male, 32 Saint John and i'm single father has 2 children (8 weeks old and 3 yrs old). I am looking for lady who accept become stepmother someday. Will love my children. I am crazy sports (Hockey, Baseball and Basketball). No religious pls and thanks. Who know sign language as well.

Curious why youre limited yourself to your area when youre online and say only near your area and not out and about meeting people in person I know you have kids but they're the deal breaker for half of the women out there? There are online dating sites for the deaf and this site could also be another site to find another local. Ask your deaf friends locally who they know etc it helps to have facebook too. NETWORKING is great.

Curious why youre limited yourself to your area when youre online and say only near your area and not out and about meeting people in person I know you have kids but they're the deal breaker for half of the women out there? There are online dating sites for the deaf and this site could also be another site to find another local. Ask your deaf friends locally who they know etc it helps to have facebook too. NETWORKING is great.

Hi Bornmellow, We have lowest deaf people number in Saint John. It hard to find. I am not hurry to find but still find and keep touch, in case if chance have new relationship. :)

Back