Any Deaf/HOH people out there wanna share any experiences?

howag

Reaction score
Hi, the main reason i signed up was to meet deaf/hoh people, roughly my own age preferably, I'm 18. The reason for this is mainly so i can understand the differences in lifestyle between hearing and deaf/hoh people. I'm ashamed to say I'm kind of ignorant when it comes to these matters as I have never met anyone who is deaf or hoh. I can't really explain where this new-found interest came from. I live in London if anyone knows of any events/gatherings but feel free to message me or something if you want to chat :)

If you are looking to date, OkCupid | Free Online Dating

Or if you're looking for "experiences," keep on surfing. There are thousands of threads on here. Feel free to participate instead of making a new thread.

4 me, I can be ignorant when I'm not listening and my mind's wandering off somewhere :D
oh and I will be 18 in late 2012 but for now, I'm turning 17 this year!

4 me, I can be ignorant when I'm not listening and my mind's wandering off somewhere :D
oh and I will be 18 in late 2012 but for now, I'm turning 17 this year!

Lol thanks for the input! I'm interested to see how people roughly my age cope with either being deaf or hoh, just so I can judge how certain things differ :) Would you say you've led a much different life then the average hearing teenager?

Lol thanks for the input! I'm interested to see how people roughly my age cope with either being deaf or hoh, just so I can judge how certain things differ :) Would you say you've led a much different life then the average hearing teenager?

np and my life is pretty much different from other teens including my crazy sister who loves Lady Gaga and is my lemonade mouth! :)

Why should I share my experiences with you if you'll just discount them the way you discounted other deaf in this thread?

Back