Any anime fans?

fullmetal03

Reaction score
I am big fan of animes for 5 years since now.

what is your top 5 animes?

1. Katekyo Reborn Hitman
2. Bleach
3. Hokuto No Ken
4. Naruto Shippuden
5. Sky Girls

How about you? :)

I've been an anime fan since my teenage years so...

I like Ghost In The Shell, Akira, Spirited Away, Outlaw Star, Gunsmith Cats, and so on.

However, I actually like reading mangas better than watching anime.

I love to read Negima, Love Hina, AI Love, No Need For Tenchi, Battle Vixens, Battle Club, Gunsmith Cats etc.

yep true.. but i rather like anime cause it is movement and i like read manga too :3

It took my a while but I finally started getting into Naruto. I keep up with Bleach, both anime and manga. I used to enjoy Saint Seiya, Dragonball and Dragonball Z. I remember watching DBZ in Colombia waaaaay before it ever came out in the US

I've never understood anime or manga, yet there's so much of it everywhere! I went in Suncoast the other day and there was more anime in stock than any other kind of movie. How on earth do you decide which to watch?

I'm more of an old time anime guy that dropped out of the scene, but I still keep up with my favorites.

Those anime/mangas I rewind with are:
Cowboy Bebop - never gets old
Trigun - cosplayed as Legato Bluesummers once
Berserk - great
GunGRAVE - great

The last frequent manga I read was Naruto.. but that was like 2 years ago, and I stopped since then.

Some Japanese publishers only get like 2 manga pages done a month, imagine how much that would drive a fan nuts!

In Japan, they also have many manga/anime clubs solely devoted to particular ones. In one particular club, there was this "Wall of Fame" I saw, where you get your name signed on there in plaque if you've watched an anime series over 200 times. You prove this by questions they ask you.

I've never understood anime or manga, yet there's so much of it everywhere! I went in Suncoast the other day and there was more anime in stock than any other kind of movie. How on earth do you decide which to watch?

They are called episodes. :D

BTW...I am into Bleach and Naruto.

In Japan they have more animation studios than filming studios.

Any of you guys download animes?? or u buy dvd from usa dubbed? i hate english dubbed..i like japanese with english subtitle cause i love the japanese music lyrics :)

Any of you guys download animes?? or u buy dvd from usa dubbed? i hate english dubbed..i like japanese with english subtitle cause i love the japanese music lyrics :)

Most hardcore anime fans perfer anime subbed so it stays true to the originality.

Heh, another thread about anime.
I watch anime sometimes. Lately, I think I prefer manga to anime due to it being shorter than anime. It saves time. Ha.

I don't have favorite anime atm, but I liked any fantasy or those that involved good vs evil like InuYasha or whatever.

Currently, I am watching Kuroshitshji, which is a bit weird anime.

I always wanted to finish watching Moribito because it looks like it is going to be my favorite anime but seems like there's always issues with getting that show released in US or on Adult Swim.

I prefer fansub over regular subtitles. This way I can follow more of Japan's culture like not omitting -san, -chan, etc. and including some words which cannot be truly translated into English.
However, also I could rarely could find anime with closed captioning anyway so why should I support something by buying DVD that isn't really deaf-friendly to start with? Too bad even though Viz is a big anime/manga/live action company, they don't really include captioning for deaf viewers, just regular English subtitles.

Currently, I am watching Kuroshitshji, which is a bit weird anime.

yeah I seen that before and i think it is pretty cool but it is really weird. :D

btw, I dont like any anime company in usa cause they rip our gore,cussing and etc. but I love fansub more cause it has cool color on subtitle.. plus you own anime that you downloaded. :D

Back