Anti-rape condom unveiled for World Cup

Miss-Delectable

Reaction score
Anti-rape condom unveiled for World Cup

A South African doctor has developed a new anti-rape female condom that has been unveiled in time for the World Cup.
The Rape-aXe was invented by Dr Sonnet Ehlers, who plans to distribute 30,000 of the devices during the course of the World Cup, CNN reports.

The latex condom is inserted by the woman like a tampon, and features jagged rows of teeth-like hooks that latch onto an attacker's penis upon penetration.

Once attached, only a doctor can remove the Rape-aXe and Ehlers hopes authorities will be on the scene during any potential removals.

"It hurts, he cannot pee and walk when it's on," Dr Ehlers told CNN.

"If he tries to remove it, it will clasp tighter… however, it doesn't break the skin and there's no danger of fluid exposure."

Dr Ehlers said she consulted engineers, gynaecologists and psychologists during the device's development, and sold her house and car to help fund the project.

It is expected to retail for around $2.

She said she developed the condom after treating a rape patient four decades ago.

Critics have labelled it a "medieval device", something that Dr Ehlers agrees with.

"Yes my device is medieval, but it's for a medieval deed that has been around for decades," she told CNN.

"I believe something's got to be done, and this will make some men rethink before they assault a woman."

Here is a picture:
2dhgo07.jpg

Good for the women who purchase these things and get those fuckers caught and thrown in jail!

However, if women plan on using them as revenge against lovers...not good at all! :eek:

Wirelessly posted

shel90 said:
Good for the women who purchase these things and get those fuckers caught and thrown in jail!

However, if women plan on using them as revenge against lovers...not good at all! :eek:

That's what I was thinking...

Good god!...Reminds me of women inserting "razor blades" into their vagina, during the war days, to prevent them being raped.....

Seems this anti-rape condom might enrage the attacker and he might kill the woman??...But then again, once a woman who is able to see and identify her attacker, is usually killed anyway....

If the rapist is aware of these things, It probably won't work because he probably check for it

but yeah, this could put the rapist at rage as they do it for control (controlling usually come with rage) and not for pleasure.

It is alot safer if the woman have some kind of protection from pregnancy and diseases while being very careful not to anger the rapist. Especially if she have kids at home who need her.

:lol:

When do they insert it????. "Oh... excuse me Mr. Rapist. Let me put my rape proof female condom."

Guess they have to wear it all the time..

What does this say about the participants and spectators of the World Cup? They must be a rough bunch of guys.

This happens more than you think..anywhere..put thousands of ppl in a stadium with emotions running high about the opposing team and "their" team etc and throw in some hardcore drinking esp for something as big as the world cup where its the highest point in soccer...your bound to get some dickheads who act stupid esp cuz they're drunk and dumb....not to mention they are in South Africa and alot of tourists are there and don't know the country well..South Africa is pretty dangerous

What does this say about the participants and spectators of the World Cup? They must be a rough bunch of guys.

Not to mention possible gang rape. One guy would be the unfortunate one while the rest will take advantage of the situation.

Not to mention possible gang rape. One guy would be the unfortunate one while the rest will take advantage of the situation.

It might discourage the others from standing in line. They do not know what else may be down there... :lol:

South Africa has too many rape issues with HIV/AIDS.

:lol:

When do they insert it????. "Oh... excuse me Mr. Rapist. Let me put my rape proof female condom."

Guess they have to wear it all the time..
I think they leave it in like a tampon.

I think they leave it in like a tampon.

Tampons are changed often..... and only worn at a certain time.

This device... I guess they wear it when they feel like they will be in danger of rape or such..

No one knows when they may be attacked.. so it would have to be worn all the time to make it efficient. And that does not seem sanitary.

Tampons are changed often..... and only worn at a certain time.

This device... I guess they wear it when they feel like they will be in danger of rape or such..

No one knows when they may be attacked.. so it would have to be worn all the time to make it efficient. And that does not seem sanitary.

yes, you do have to change it often.

I guess it would be more accurate what I meant if I wrote they leave it in like diaphragm (a form of birth control). You wear it when you think you need it. you have to wash it before and after each use keep it sanitary.

Last edited:

When the Deaflympics were held in Italy, several deaf women were raped. I think rapists know when there is a huge event and niave tourists, they probaby take advantage of the event to commit their crimes.

Back