Another Unarmed Black Man Lying On Ground With Hands In Air Shot By Police In Miami

guess the cops didnt learn the lesson
sheeesh..
Rip to the fallen
and soon to be.

stubborn i give them that..

Hopefully the cop who fired the shot will be let go since he obviously doesn't have what it takes to be in law enforcement. At a time when the police need to act with restraint to calm things down, they just keep shooting themselves in the foot.

yep
and more cops will fall because of it..

until the nonsense STOPS that is..

he - "why did you shoot me?"
officer - "I don't know"

this will not bode well for officers....

its good he is still alive...
that is a good thing..

lucky lucky

The guy was shot in his leg and had no gun or weapons and the police still put handcuffs on him !

that is standard procedure they all do even up here now when your down.

it does make sense.
a wounded man or animal for that matter can be deadly..
so..

It's almost like the application for
The guy was shot in his leg and had no gun or weapons and the police still put handcuffs on him !
It's almost like the application to be a police officer has the question: DO YOU HAVE COMMON SENSE? If the applicant answers, yes, they are eliminated and they hire the one who answers no. These numerous shootings continue to show how incompetent the police departments around the country are.

It's almost like the application to be a police officer has the question: DO YOU HAVE COMMON SENSE? If the applicant answers, yes, they are eliminated and they hire the one who answers no. These numerous shootings continue to show how incompetent the police departments around the country are.

indeed.

Well the police seem to have no common sense in this shooting , he doesn't know why he shot an unnamed man . I wonder who made the 911 call , they saw a Black man holding something in their hand and freaked out and report the person has a 'gun' . It not safe to send a Black kid outside with a cell phone someone will it a gun.

Well the police seem to have no common sense in this shooting , he doesn't know why he shot an unnamed man . I wonder who made the 911 call , they saw a Black man holding something in their hand and freaked out and report the person has a 'gun' . It not safe to send a Black kid outside with a cell phone someone will it a gun.
A coupe years ago we had a women with a Makita drill shot dead by the police who thought she had a gun. I had heard nothing about the shooting, but when I saw the shooting on the 6 o clock news, I immediately told a friend, "she has a Makita cordless drill in her hand." A minute later they said she was found to be holding a cordless drill. The police almost seem eager to pull their guns and shoot someone, they react and then think!
Unfortunately, when you use this train of thought, you end up with a lot of innocent people being shot and killed.

A coupe years ago we had a women with a Makita drill shot dead by the police who thought she had a gun. I had heard nothing about the shooting, but when I saw the shooting on the 6 o clock news, I immediately told a friend, "she has a Makita cordless drill in her hand." A minute later they said she was found to be holding a cordless drill. The police almost seem eager to pull their guns and shoot someone, they react and then think!
Unfortunately, when you use this train of thought, you end up with a lot of innocent people being shot and killed.
A Black guy was working at a grocery store and had his pricing gun in his back pocket and took a break , someone reported he had a 'gun' and the police beat the crap out the poor guy for nothing ! Sadly this will keep happening as long a people can't tell a gun from a toy truck or a pricing gun .

By all that is holy...seriously?!? What more can he do? And to reply with "I do not know" ... disgusting...

This is bad. The update is that three shots were fired. The story keeps changing.

This is bad. The update is that three shots were fired. The story keeps changing.
where did you heard this , I just saw it on the news and nothing was said about 3 shorts were fired ? I believe you , I just hadn't heard this story yet.

Back