Another attack in london

I suspect a third attack will soon happen or is already in the works....

Laura

First Manchester they now London I'm been kept praying for tourists and city of londoners safety

Heard on the news last night that they (Brits) have 23,000 muslim people they are watching as possible terrorists. They official being questioned said it was a daunting task and was almost impossible to stop all the terrorist activities when they are watching so many targets. The easy solution in my mind is to deport the 23, 000 for national safety. My guess is you would see these attacks go down to almost zero, if not zero. To coin a phrase from Star Trek: "The needs of the many far outweigh the needs of the few!"

I'm guaranteed that president trump wanted bans muslims

Last times London bomb in 2005 and several died and injury that happened July 7,2005 its would be 12 years later

Sad. It is the new norm now. It's up to UK and EU to make changes to immigration policies, but I doubt the violence will change their minds.

So.... set up immigration policy etectera. How are you going to prevent Muslims BORN in that country from doing anything? Why in the blue hell would you deport someone who has NEVER lived outside of that country to...wherever. That's happening here in the US with Mexicans who were born in the US and are supposedly safe under the DREAM act...

If I'm not mistaken... many of the recent attacks were perpetrated by natural citizens of the country. France, the Ariana Grande attack.... the Orlando shooting.

So.... set up immigration policy etectera. How are you going to prevent Muslims BORN in that country from doing anything? Why in the blue hell would you deport someone who has NEVER lived outside of that country to...wherever. That's happening here in the US with Mexicans who were born in the US and are supposedly safe under the DREAM act...

If I'm not mistaken... many of the recent attacks were perpetrated by natural citizens of the country. France, the Ariana Grande attack.... the Orlando shooting.

Exactly, excellent statement. :thumb:

Agreed with that!

I'm guaranteed that president trump wanted bans muslims

Last times London bomb in 2005 and several died and injury that happened July 7,2005 its would be 12 years later

No, he wants the right to subject those from countries known to harbor terrorists to undergo background checks prior to letting them in. I notice no Liberal government has been screaming about Saudi Arabia banning all Jews from entering their country so I guess that's "OK," but doing a background investigation on in coming refugees is "unforgivable?"

"Run and hide" - that was the advice England had for it's citizens while Winston Churchill always shouted stand and fight. He would turn over in his grave to see his country now....

The DREAM act covers young people who were born in countries outside of the US whose parents brought them to the US while they were children and then grew up in the US. Children who were born in the US are American citizens and cannot be deported.

It depends. Not all countries grant automatic citizenship to people born of immigrants (non-citizens) in their countries. They might be born in that country but not considered citizens.

The DREAM act covers young people who were born in countries outside of the US whose parents brought them to the US while they were children and then grew up in the US. Children who were born in the US are American citizens and cannot be deported.

It depends. Not all countries grant automatic citizenship to people born of immigrants (non-citizens) in their countries. They might be born in that country but not considered citizens.

The Dominican Republic comes to mind. A child from Haiti could be born there and not be a citizen regardless....

Back