Another attack in london

Time to make the U.K. great again. :afro:

It's all red herring.
So what?
I was just thinking, Reba, if such an attack should occur on our soil, and I see three knifemen running towards us, I shall not be afraid. I know you carry.

The DREAM act covers young people who were born in countries outside of the US whose parents brought them to the US while they were children and then grew up in the US. Children who were born in the US are American citizens and cannot be deported.

It depends. Not all countries grant automatic citizenship to people born of immigrants (non-citizens) in their countries. They might be born in that country but not considered citizens.

Most if not all Dreamers in US are Latino and majority of them are Christians, but on other hand, most refugees are Muslim and some Christians from Middle East countries.

It is easy to come as illegal from Mexico or Canada border than fly from Middle East to US, but I know it is possible to come from third country like Syria to Brazil, so Brazil to Mexico before enter US but they are very expensive and dangerous.

Most if not all Dreamers in US are Latino and majority of them are Christians, but on other hand, most refugees are Muslim and some Christians from Middle East countries.

It is easy to come as illegal from Mexico or Canada border than fly from Middle East to US, but I know it is possible to come from third country like Syria to Brazil, so Brazil to Mexico before enter US but they are very expensive and dangerous.
Who, the bugs? Ningun humana es ilegal, right?
We're very fortunate so far. We do not quite yet have the socio-economic causes of violent unrest, except in places like Chicago or Philedelphia, but we know it is coming. Come on, admit it.

Last edited:
The DREAM act covers young people who were born in countries outside of the US whose parents brought them to the US while they were children and then grew up in the US. Children who were born in the US are American citizens and cannot be deported.

It depends. Not all countries grant automatic citizenship to people born of immigrants (non-citizens) in their countries. They might be born in that country but not considered citizens.

Thank you Reba on the info regarding the DREAM act- I wasn't quite sure my noggin had the right info!

Back