Animation GIF

daprilz

Reaction score
i saw some pictures like this and want to know where did they get that program to make like this ? anybody u know what name? let me know - thanks!

Attachments

• mefreaky.gif
    mefreaky.gif
    64.3 KB · Views: 354
oooo ME ME, i will help! ;)

there are a lot of animation programs... but i dont know if you are anything like me, an old-fashioned computer geek who likes to work from scratch... I used to work with this program called Microsoft Animationor something.... it is OLD so i doubt it is still in action today.

Last time I tried an animation program was SWISH but.. it is... very frustating for me because I dont have a lot of power to control my images but who knows, you could like this program. it got its own website, www.swish.com

for freeware animation programs, here it is:
http://download.com.com/3150-2186-0...ount=&daysback=&swlink=&os=&li=49&dlsize=&ca= lemme know if this doesn't work. they do have free trials and so on but you would have to filter it out at the bottom ;) good luck!

Use a webcam and take snapshots of you doing something bit by bit. Make sure you do not move the webcam in any way so that the background remains the same. When done, put all the pictures into an animated GIF program and you're done. You could also make a video then cut out the frames you want to make your own animated GIF too. I just made one. Check it out:

Attachments

• tide.gif
    tide.gif
    60.6 KB · Views: 567
Here's another one I made. Let me know what you think...

Attachments

• ball.gif
    ball.gif
    60 KB · Views: 549
daprilz said:
i saw some pictures like this and want to know where did they get that program to make like this ? anybody u know what name? let me know - thanks!
i made animation gif from After Effects 6.0 program. Maybe it will help u too, i hope

SuperHuman said:
hehe nice animation gif, i like it! do u have more animation gif?
Thanks! :thumb:

No, I don't have any more at this time. I made those two at the last minute just to show her how it was done.

I don't use any special program, I just take time-lapsed pictures and combine them all into one.

SuperHuman, you have After Effects 6, cool. My friend had it but he never got valid serial, LOL. Can you tell me the different between After Effect 5.5 and 6. I am using After Effects 5.5 right now, and very curious about new verison. Have you try new verison of Adobe Premiere Pro?

VamPyroX, you made the animation gif out of digital camera or camorder?

Sorry if it is off topic, LOL.

Kool Aid Acid said:
SuperHuman, you have After Effects 6, cool. My friend had it but he never got valid serial, LOL. Can you tell me the different between After Effect 5.5 and 6. I am using After Effects 5.5 right now, and very curious about new verison. Have you try new verison of Adobe Premiere Pro?

Actually, it's not really off-topic. The question is related to the creation of animated images like what I made. To answer your question, I used a digital camera. Here's what my digital camera looks like:

fc3bd08f.jpg

For the Tide laundry detergent image, I simply set the camera in a fixed location and setting, then rotated the bottle 1/15 th of a circle for each snapshot. As for the weird orange ball-like blob, I took the first image then waited a minute before taking the second image. The 3rd was two minutes later and the forth was 3 minutes later, and so on. When I felt that it was long enough, I simply looped the image back and forth to give it a weird bouncy look. The program I used was my Windows Movie Maker program that's located under "Accessories". Once you start working on it, it's not that hard to make.

Kool Aid Acid said:

well, i am not sure what is different between 5.5 and 6.0.. i think it just fix bugs or something

SuperHuman said:
well, i am not sure what is different between 5.5 and 6.0.. i think it just fix bugs or something

You said there are almost no different between AE 5.5 and 6, I thought AE 6 has new features. I guess I will have to ask my friend to stop searching for valid serial #, LOL. By way, have you use Discreet Combustion 2? This program is incredible, useful for special effects like you made some animated gifs.

Kool Aid Acid said:
You said there are almost no different between AE 5.5 and 6, I thought AE 6 has new features. I guess I will have to ask my friend to stop searching for valid serial #, LOL. By way, have you use Discreet Combustion 2? This program is incredible, useful for special effects like you made some animated gifs.
hmm.. i will trying out Discreet Combustion 2. did u trying Particlel Llusion 3.0? it is very coolest effects

Cowgirl said:
my programm is ulead gif animator 5.0... it is good for me... ;)

That's what I use at the moment -- so far I love it! ;) That's the same proggy I used to create my current avatar :P

Attachments

• 6an3.gif
    6an3.gif
    28.1 KB · Views: 287
Back