Android N 7.0

crazytechnerd

Reaction score
Finally excited about the latest Android N which packs alot features including latest GPU driver (Vulkan 1.0) better graphic driver than old one ....previous version of GPU Opengl3. 0 will be removed after the update .... Still waiting for the update over the OTA ... Please comment down about your experience with the latest firmware even if you have updateted to ;)

Device Moto x style with MM:ohno:

BL not unlocked though

Finally excited about the latest Android N which packs alot features including latest GPU driver (Vulkan 1.0) better graphic driver than old one ....previous version of GPU Opengl3. 0 will be removed after the update .... Still waiting for the update over the OTA ... Please comment down about your experience with the latest firmware even if you have updateted to ;)

Device Moto x style with MM:ohno:

BL not unlocked though
WATCH OUT WARNING HACKER

Just because some of us can code, build sources or even remotely does not necessary mean we are hacker. I jailbreak and root for a living so I can have freedom with my devices.

Still on Lolipop on my phone "officially", so I rooted and unlocked bootloader and slam custom rom on it with Marshmallow.

Back