an song about our love read please!!!

darkflare83

Reaction score
this song is about my love for my woman i wanted to share it with you all hope you ll enjoy it and please give me your feedback and your song if you have any i would like to hear it..........

"we cannot go wrong"

we cannot go wrong,
how could we?, our love binds us from afar,
when you cry i cry just the same,
you re my love my one and only,
its like my light, my warming light came,
and saved me from the shivering cold,
while i was living in the days of old,
my love, we cannot go wrong,
the bells has rung,
its time to say our vows,
and start our life anew,
and bid our adieu,
come my love what can go wrong?
we cannot go wrong,
set our wings aflame baby,
and soar across the dark skies above,
together baby we will illuminate the heavens,
with you my love i feel like we are in an safe haven,
i know we ll never go wrong,
for our heart is in sync,
baby,
time is still young,
we cannot go wrong..............

the end
from steven your love

to liz my love

Haha, that's cute dude. For a poem/song to your lover it's pretty decent.

it's very interesting that you have so much feelings for a girl that you have not met in person..... but I'm just saying if things didn't work out in person..... then ur wasting ur time all that for nothing...... How would you know if that ur one true love ? At least you would meet in person first then you would know ....... but meeting on line.... blah blah........ that doesn't work that way ....... I prefer to meet in person to know the person but that's your decision....... Good luck!

it's very interesting that you have so much feelings for a girl that you have not met in person..... but I'm just saying if things didn't work out in person..... then ur wasting ur time all that for nothing...... How would you know if that ur one true love ? At least you would meet in person first then you would know ....... but meeting on line.... blah blah........ that doesn't work that way ....... I prefer to meet in person to know the person but that's your decision....... Good luck!

yeah that s how love and trust works ye of little faith besides i ve already webcam chated with her i believe she is the one there s nothing that can make me change my mind except god of course

I AGREE DARKFLARE!
trust me u have no
clue how u can have
so many emotions for
someone you havent
really met.. until it happens
to youu.! stop being so judgemental!.<3

yeah jessica thanks it meant alot hearing that i really appericate it because there is such an thing like love in first sight i admit there are riskes yes but then everything have riskes we cant exactly play it safe for rest of our lives we need to take riskes and grab opporunity you dont get opporunities like this everyday

Hehe, I didn't know you posted it here darkflare, but see that they agreed with me about it? It's very nice.

I wish your relationship with her goes much better than what happened with me.
Good luck dude!
:fingersx:

Nice one--and hopefully until the day the two of you actually do meet, that it all goes well, without the sort of emotions you have now be interrupted...but to continue in that state of bliss whereas the two of you may be able to take it to a whole new level of being loved and loving the other. ;)

I know my sweetheart has her own 'tune' about us, it's "Hello..." sung by Lionel Richie.... :D

~RR

thanks and if you have your own song to share please share do share i would be happy to hear it

Back