An Egyptian needs a job

Memo

Reaction score
Hello, i'm 28 years old from Egypt .. i can't get a job here in Egypt because i have hearing problems and i'm using hearing aids .. can anyone help me to get a job outside Egypt ?

the Assets :

• Ability to Multitask and working under pressure.
• Energetic and self- motivated attitude.
• Excellent learner and always keen to learn more.
• Flexible to travel and work abroad.
• have good skills in computer and I can type at a high rate of speed

thanks for reading my letter :)

Paris Arabic/french community run deaf restaurant there lots of links from there Do all country treat deaf in that way not enlightened society

Yes, Egypt is not an enlightened society :) .. But can you please tell me how to get those links if you don't mind ?

google it..it all part of the university Sorbon I been out of the loops for ages so not much help, it near a place called Odian ON METRO just google deaf paris restruant

what kind of job are you looking for?

programmer? spammer? Nigerian scammer?

I'm looking for any kind of job I already have mentioned my abilities above , and no Jiro .. I'm not a spam :) .. Why you thought so?

you probably noticed that I posted the same subject before yea I did .. and I posted it in Aug 2013 .. when I noticed no one replied to me I decided to post it again :) .. and thank you

I'm looking for any kind of job I already have mentioned my abilities above , and no Jiro .. I'm not a spam :) .. Why you thought so?

because you said the right things to be a spammer.

The problem here on AllDeaf is that it is not employment agency. We don't work or help you look for a job for employment.

AllDeaf is a Discussion Forum. That is totally different all together. You will have to find employment at the employment agency that would help you find job for you.

We all have or had gone through looking for jobs and there are times we get discriminated or hearing companies refused to hired us because of our deafness. If you are lucky to find a job that is deaf friendly, then you might have luck finding a job.

So we can not help you here. Sorry. :(

Back