American airlines employee whacked at mom for strollers!

sara1981

Reaction score
'I used to be scared to fly because I thought the plane would crash. The good ole days': Twitter explodes after American Airlines flight attendant 'whacks a mother in the head with a metal stroller'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4436300/Twitter-trolls-American-Airlines.html
Twitter weight about that and American Airlines employee removes from duty first united airlines and delta but American Airlines employee whacked mom and missed the baby that not right!

Yes, I heard about that yesterday and it was awful.

US airlines are getting more lame now, sadly, that's not 1990 anymore.

Being flight attendant is very stressful job. Sara, you try to work as flight attendant for one day and let me know how it goes ok?

Being flight attendant is very stressful job. Sara, you try to work as flight attendant for one day and let me know how it goes ok?

You have to fly to Little Rock and help her to apply for a job at all airlines, also her house seems closer to airport. VR is ineffective so you have to step in and help her.

Although, airlines aren't good place to work anymore after they killed pension.

You have to fly to Little Rock and help her to apply for a job at all airlines, also her house seems closer to airport. VR is ineffective so you have to step in and help her.

Although, airlines aren't good place to work anymore after they killed pension.

I'm rather not work flight attendant because of communication for deaf people,foxrac and authentic my decision get jobs okay

I'm rather not work flight attendant because of communication for deaf people,foxrac and authentic my decision get jobs okay

There is solution for communication issue is getting 2 CI in your head and take speech therapies so you will be ready soon, so go to see your ENT.

There is solution for communication issue is getting 2 CI in your head and take speech therapies so you will be ready soon, so go to see your ENT.
There really isn't any communication from flight attendants other than a few simple phrases like sit down, buckle up, exit doors, oxygen masks and handing out a drink and snack. and a drink and snack are only handed out if the flight is longer than 2 hours from my experiences. So more excuses not to apply and work?

There really isn't any communication from flight attendants other than a few simple phrases like sit down, buckle up, exit doors, oxygen masks and handing out a drink and snack. and a drink and snack are only handed out if the flight is longer than 2 hours from my experiences. So more excuses not to apply and work?

Tell to Sara.

Also, you are closer to her house so you can help her.

Yes, but also in an emergency situation (ie. plane crash, evacuations) that'd be another story.

I once made reservation and selected a seat which I didn't realize was an exit row seats. They moved me to another seat... they can't put those who is on disability on exit row seats in case of emergency. Those people who is able to communicate and hear and willing to help the crew in the process of evacuation.

I've been on several flights that had altercations between passengers and flight attendants( pre cell phone video days) and IMO all of them had the flight attendants overstepping their authority and they did it because nobody was there to police them. My guess is AA is going to give this guy sensitivity training and send him back into the cabin to "help" people again.

Yes, but also in an emergency situation (ie. plane crash, evacuations) that'd be another story.
Safest place in a plane is in the very back.... You never hear of a plane backing into a mountain.

Safest place in a plane is in the very back.... You never hear of a plane backing into a mountain.
Actually on a commercial aircraft sitting over the wings have proven to be the safest seats, with the front and back being the most likely places to die.

Back