AMD Radeon R7 M445 vs Intel HD Graphics 620

snallga

Reaction score
I researched about both video card. AMD Radeon R7 seems faster than Intel HD Graphics 620. I see that people are prefer AMD Radeon R7 over Intel HD Graphics.

I will consider to upgrade new laptop because my laptop is 8 years old.

Which AMD Radeon R7 or Intel HD Graphics 620 you recommend me for new laptop?

Let me know asap

If you prefer to upgrade a graphic card, go for AMD Radeon R7. Radeon is fast and popular but it's got issues like overheating. So, try to set up the time limit to keep it cool. It may last for 7 years if you maintain your laptop. There are graphic cards I can trust like NVIDIA. I don't play games anymore.

If you prefer to upgrade a graphic card, go for AMD Radeon R7. Radeon is fast and popular but it's got issues like overheating. So, try to set up the time limit to keep it cool. It may last for 7 years if you maintain your laptop. There are graphic cards I can trust like NVIDIA. I don't play games anymore.

I had those in my old PC back in the day... never had any issues. Quake and Half-Life games were the days. :) I don't play those kinds of games anymore.

You know that I cannot upgrade graphic card on my older laptop because the graphic card intergrated. :( It's time to buy new laptop.

You know that I cannot upgrade graphic card on my older laptop because the graphic card intergrated. :( It's time to buy new laptop.

Let me clarify. What I mean is when you buy a new laptop with Radeon, you can upgrade it later. It will void your warranty if you upgrade it later. I recommend getting a desktop instead of laptop if you play it for long time. I am sure you know when you play it too long, the processor in the laptop will heat up. Desktop's got good ventilation. That's why desktops last longer than laptops.

I had those in my old PC back in the day... never had any issues. Quake and Half-Life games were the days. :) I don't play those kinds of games anymore.

It's been years since I played Quake and Half-Life games. I really like Half-Life. My favorite part is I blew up an alien with a giant head.

Let me clarify. What I mean is when you buy a new laptop with Radeon, you can upgrade it later. It will void your warranty if you upgrade it later. I recommend getting a desktop instead of laptop if you play it for long time. I am sure you know when you play it too long, the processor in the laptop will heat up. Desktop's got good ventilation. That's why desktops last longer than laptops.

Well, I don't play games on the laptop too much. There are limit spaces in these rooms, so ,people will need laptop in the small room. I have my old dell desktop computer in my storage. In near future, I will able upgrade everything inside my old dell desktop computer.

I researched about both video card. AMD Radeon R7 seems faster than Intel HD Graphics 620. I see that people are prefer AMD Radeon R7 over Intel HD Graphics.

I will consider to upgrade new laptop because my laptop is 8 years old.

Which AMD Radeon R7 or Intel HD Graphics 620 you recommend me for new laptop?

Let me know asap

I just checked and saw the video, so I recommended you to get one with M445 over HD Graphics 620.

I personally prefer to grab laptop with GeForce GTX 1060, but unfortunately, most gaming laptops are GeForce nowadays, not enough AMD option.

It's been years since I played Quake and Half-Life games. I really like Half-Life. My favorite part is I blew up an alien with a giant head.

Nice, I played both before and loved it.

I'm actively playing WoW, D3 and Overwatch most times, sometime, GTA V.

I just checked and saw the video, so I recommended you to get one with M445 over HD Graphics 620.

I personally prefer to grab laptop with GeForce GTX 1060, but unfortunately, most gaming laptops are GeForce nowadays, not enough AMD option.

I know that Nvida Geforce is very expensive than AMD. AMD and Nvida both are smooth on these latest computers anyway.

Back