Amazing news

I feel bad for the extremely young mother. Im not surprised that Luna rather be playing with her dolls than her own baby and that she consider her baby to be her baby brother as she was only 5 years old. Now there is technology available with dna that could help determine who was the father of the baby. I wonder if they ever tried that. It didn't say in the article. No one should be having sex with a four year old child!!! Sicko, Im sorry to say.

Amazing news? Ya mean "crazy news?" Man, that's strangest thing I've heard. :shock:

Nobody I've ever known has menstrual period at age of 4 or 5. Wow, that's the earliest they could have gotten. That's a rarity!

I feel bad for the extremely young mother. Im not surprised that Luna rather be playing with her dolls than her own baby and that she consider her baby to be her baby brother as she was only 5 years old. Now there is technology available with dna that could help determine who was the father of the baby. I wonder if they ever tried that. It didn't say in the article. No one should be having sex with a four year old child!!! Sicko, Im sorry to say.
I was thinking the same thing... I wonder if they ever did it.

That is very strange!

Nowdays due to better nutrition in the general population girls as young as 7 or 8 begin developing breasts and their first period begins at around 10 or 11. Here in AR - there have been reports of 12 year old girls getting pregnant. I am not surprised to hear of younger mothers elsewhere in the world. But there are laws in place to ensure that the baby is given adequate care and supervision. The majority of people are not going to allow a 12 year old girl to take care of a baby on their own let alone a 5 year old. In these circumstances the grandparent is considered the legal guardian of both children until they reach the age of majority.

Nowdays due to better nutrition in the general population girls as young as 7 or 8 begin developing breasts and their first period begins at around 10 or 11. Here in AR - there have been reports of 12 year old girls getting pregnant. I am not surprised to hear of younger mothers elsewhere in the world. But there are laws in place to ensure that the baby is given adequate care and supervision. The majority of people are not going to allow a 12 year old girl to take care of a baby on their own let alone a 5 year old. In these circumstances the grandparent is considered the legal guardian of both children until they reach the age of majority.

My 10 year old daughter told me that some of her friends have gotten their periods. I was like :eek3:. I am not ready for this at all! :tears:

I looked at my daughter while she sleep. I can't image if she is preg (Of course, I forbid it) at age of 6 years old and sleep on bed with big tummy covered with blanket. that made me creepy and scary thought about her losing her childhood after preg. It is wrong to input 5 years old girl to get preg. Wrong wrong wrong wrong.

I looked at my daughter while she sleep. I can't image if she is preg (Of course, I forbid it) at age of 6 years old and sleep on bed with big tummy covered with blanket. that made me creepy and scary thought about her losing her childhood after preg. It is wrong to input 5 years old girl to get preg. Wrong wrong wrong wrong.

Yes, I agree with u that it is one of the worst things people can do but unfortunately it happens all over the world. God forbids that someone molest or rapes my kids..I would probably end up in jail myself.

Yeah I heard about it... Very amazing..

Huh, why you said very amazing??????? This is soo sicko. it is not speical that 5 years old girl got preg. she was raped by her own blood father. Sicko! I dont want pick a fight with you.

Huh, why you said very amazing??????? This is soo sicko. it is not speical that 5 years old girl got preg. she was raped by her own blood father. Sicko! I dont want pick a fight with you.

No where in there did they say it was her father they said they thought it was her father but had no evidence. so there for you can't make a statement like that because there are no facts to back it up. the amazing factor is that she could carry a baby full term it's one of those another mystery of the human body although you are right it is sick and not right that she had to go through it at such an early age it is amazing how her body addapted

WOW. I have never heard of a five year old girl that could get pregnant with her period which she had it since she was three years old. It is very rare because we always get our periods at the age of ten or eleven years old, but not at three years old to start. Yes, someone must have molest her and make her pregnant. There is no prove of evidence of her father who might make her pregnant. That would make her the freak who is different than the normal ten or eleven years old girl. It can happen to different people who come out different and rare that we never knew that God has put on us. It is a mystery that we will never understand how that work like that and why it is happening to them. Strange,eh? :eek: and :crazy:

Back