Am I a free loader or was rent paid for?

No. He trying say u are owner and u charge him 300 for rent. Week later. He come to u and ask u lend him 300. Will u call him a freeloader?

No Derek doesn't speak directly. He means this is what his rotten roommate has done.

Is this roommate a friend or someone you didn't know at the outset, Derek?

No Derek doesn't speak directly. He means this is what his rotten roommate has done.

i thought He speaking directly . maybe he got piss.... come over here and talking about problem with
his owner. He better pay loan back or he just freeloader if he not plan pay loan back before new rent coming up. Owner might be right freeloader.

Let's say that I'm living with you in your house. We agreed that my share of rent will be $300.

I pay you $300 for my rent. A week later I asked for and received a loan of $300 from you. I've not paid the loan back.

Would you count me as a freeloader?

YEAH. I count you as freeloader. you said you have not paid the loan back.

If ypir gping to loan money.
First.question is.
Are you in the position to do so?
Second.
A payment plan must be agreed on prior to any loot bieng loaned.
In writtng.
Nothing atall wrong. With loaning loot to those you trust..
If YOU are in a position to do so...
Where ypu?

YEAH. I count you as freeloader. you said you have not paid the loan back.

No , dereksbicycles is not the freeloader , his roommate is . It looks like his roommate paid $300 for rent then got dereksbicycles to give him a $300 loan the next week .

Why not just say I pay me rent next month then don't need loan and pay double rent following month

Why not just say I pay me rent next month then don't need loan and pay double rent following month

Good idea except I don't think that's the way to commence a tenant/landlord relationship.....:lol:

To answer the original question. Weather you first paid rent or not, if you do not pay back a loan no matter what the amount is you are not a freeloader. You are a dishonest bum.

I once asked my dad for $50.

He said: $30? What do you need $10 for?

I had account for every penny I spend when my dad gave me money.
He said it was his money and he wanted to know how I spend it. I took my wallet and threw it dad face , it hit his third eye and I told him to take his __ money and go to hell then I ran like HELL out of the house.

I've loaned people money many times. I got paid back around 50% of the time. For being a generous type of guy I received good karma 0% of those times. I'm no math wiz but I believe I got screwed. :D

My agent, while selling my house lend me or should I say, bought the materials to finnish the shed to add to the wow factor, to sell the house. I paid him back when i closed as we agreed. We are good friends now ( he is a friend of one of my friends ) and now we are working together to try and find my next house.
If you are loyal, you will have loyal friends as well.

Loaning $$...twice, recently, I loaned 2 people a couple of bucks...they said I'll pay you back tomorrow or Friday....that came and went....So I took the high road literally, and confronted them....got my $$ back too...and told them "Never Again!"

A few dollar loans can and does slip people's minds at times....but a $300.00 loan?,, No way!...Get your ducks in a row and get an IOU...and signed!...Even take something of theirs as collateral...(have done it in the past)....

Well, back in 96 when I divorced my first and got full custody of my daughter, I was laid off shortly after. A good friend of mine who Ive known since grade school paid for a suit and some other items, filled my fridge and pantry and gave me some cash to buffer me a short while, all while I was interviewing for the police department, fire department and the city ( which I did land a career with the city that year ) when I got my first paycheck, I called him up ( he didnt know I landed a job yet) and invited him to meet for rackquette ball. After we went to tacobell for a cheap bite, thats when I handed him a check for the full amount ( $3000) and told him thanks for helping me in a time of need. We have been close friends for about 35+ years now.
We wouldnt hesitate to lend eachother money, as we say... " I know where you live" lol

I loan money to a guy I was dating , he paid me about 30 years later .
I asked him to pay it a knew times and he refuse . I said I wanted my $500 back and he said no it was $600 and he paid it back . I guess better late than never ! I had loan people money knowing I may get it back , they were really broke and needed some help . One friend paid me back with a huge piece of redwood to use as a table . I was 6 ft. long or more . I wasn't able to take back east with me and gave it someone so they could sell it for money . My dad was always helping people , it was one of few good things about dad so I copy his part of him.

Back