am back after being away for soo long!

Sasha64

Reaction score
Hi there all

Sorru fpr being away for so long and sooo much have happened since i was last year at christmas time and with so much going on in my life.

Have moved to a new school and is now running the new Deaf unit in an all hearing school with my students from last year.

And also being going back and forth flying down to see my dad as much as i can in my holidays break to spend as much time i can with him as he still alive and still fighting the battles of his illnesses. He is now legally blind as lost sight in both his eyes due to muscular denegration and is in the final stage of Alzheimer and doesnt know who some of us are along with having lung cancer too so been a long trip with him fighting to keep alive he wont give up which makes things damnnn hard but im hanging there cos work keep me going,

Am loving the new job with all the new staff so am getting there teaching the staff and the students basic sign language so they can communicate with my deaf students. The kids have settled in so well so am relieved that i have made the right decision to move there at the end of last year due to declining enrolment of students not coming in.

Will keep u updated as soon as i can i will be in out for some time to keep an eye on things in here and try catch up with the latest news etc..

Cheers :)

Welcome back! Glad all is well with your job but sorry to hear about your dad.

Me, too. :welcome: back to AllDeaf. It is good to see that you have been kept busy with all things happening with you what with school and your Dad. I am sorry that your Dad is not feeling well with Alzheimer's disease and cancer. It is not easy when he has them. Just take it easy with yourself. Take your time and I will see you around the threads here when you post. We will be right here with you. :hug:

welcome back sis Sasha. I am going back into hibernation though as I am now in school lol. Good to see you out and about.

Welcome back, Sasha... I bet the days ahead for ya will be something to see eh?

Welcome back and don't go away or I'll sic Sharky after you.. oh drat! He just did. :lol:

Welcome back Sasha! Great to see you here - Sorry to know that your family has had yet another huge battle with illness, this time your father. I hope that he is able to have some enjoyment of life despite his condition.

Kangaroo

Sasha, welcome back to post with the rest of us:)

Welcome back and don't go away or I'll sic Sharky after you.. oh drat! He just did. :lol:

OH LOL Mrs Bucket.... I already sicced on Sasha a few times some time ago... hahahaha.... so here one again...
SSSIIICCC!!!! Kidding Sasha...hehheheee

Welcome back Sasha! Good to see u back here again. Now sit and stay! Woof! lol

Thanks everyone for ur lovely comments and doggone im being siccccc on by sharky so i had better watch my little buttie that it doesnt get bitten by him.

Yeah with my dad that is the biggest struggle of all as it soo costly flying down every holidays break but worth it in the end cos i know that i was there with him thru his trying times.

The new school is awesome and their system soo complicated but am getting around it and picking it up pretty fast cos the staff are sooo supportive these days. There so much to learn in such a short time but it great to have a real challenge to learn something new everyday.

Thanks all.

Welcome back Sasha! :)

Welcome back, Sasha! Good to see you back here again. :)

Hi there all

Sorru fpr being away for so long and sooo much have happened since i was last year at christmas time and with so much going on in my life.

Have moved to a new school and is now running the new Deaf unit in an all hearing school with my students from last year.

And also being going back and forth flying down to see my dad as much as i can in my holidays break to spend as much time i can with him as he still alive and still fighting the battles of his illnesses. He is now legally blind as lost sight in both his eyes due to muscular denegration and is in the final stage of Alzheimer and doesnt know who some of us are along with having lung cancer too so been a long trip with him fighting to keep alive he wont give up which makes things damnnn hard but im hanging there cos work keep me going,

Am loving the new job with all the new staff so am getting there teaching the staff and the students basic sign language so they can communicate with my deaf students. The kids have settled in so well so am relieved that i have made the right decision to move there at the end of last year due to declining enrolment of students not coming in.

Will keep u updated as soon as i can i will be in out for some time to keep an eye on things in here and try catch up with the latest news etc..

Cheers :)

Glad that you are back and i know you been busy busy spend with ur dad and other importrant what you do for school and ects ;) no hurry come back here again when you have chance time

Back