am a new member

Originally posted by TygersaidStfu
welcome aboard to adv2.. Where is betty?? is she hottie for u?????????

sorry, im girl and straight ass. is she hottie for you?

YO GIRL!!!! WELCOMMMEEEEE BAAACCCKKKK to AD2! MISS YA TONS! We gotta start over our adventure in SF! XOXO

Originally posted by e
YO GIRL!!!! WELCOMMMEEEEE BAAACCCKKKK to AD2! MISS YA TONS! We gotta start over our adventure in SF! XOXO

hell yeah! im going to moving to california in june. you may can coming to my place and hang out in sf again! im little obbession about china guy that think he met us in the past. believed that we are reborn n bs. remembered that?? and, blow one guy's hair while he alseep in the bus? he didnt even feel it while he shook his head little bit. ohh yeahh! kick the bus because the driver is really asshole. i was wondering why you got sick after we ate blondie pizza?

ahh! i cant really stay more longer because theres many impts calls is coming anytime. oxoxoxieashh!

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
welcome aboard!!!!!!!! *scout like i'm captain of the boat* COME ABOARD!!!!!!!!

is parrot sit on your shoulder while you shout out??

Originally posted by Jughead
hell yeah! im going to moving to california in june. you may can coming to my place and hang out in sf again! im little obbession about china guy that think he met us in the past. believed that we are reborn n bs. remembered that?? and, blow one guy's hair while he alseep in the bus? he didnt even feel it while he shook his head little bit. ohh yeahh! kick the bus because the driver is really asshole. i was wondering why you got sick after we ate blondie pizza?

ahh! i cant really stay more longer because theres many impts calls is coming anytime. oxoxoxieashh!

I am from Cali!! Nice to see another cali person here!!!

Back