allisonjoy

bbnt

King of all I see
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is it true that Rhode Island is so small that only 3 people live there?

Ha, not even close ;). How about you go to RI and learn something amazingily new?! Or you do the math. We have 2 house of rep's. How many heads does 1 house of rep have to represent? Then there's your answer. :cool:

so there's 3 people. you, and two people that belong to the house of rep's

Originally posted by allisonjoy
Obviously you don't know how to do the math I asked you to do :)

RI lied about the amount of people they have.

when you throw a rock from your home does it land in another State?

Actually, Rhode Island is so small that when you're on the highway and you enter the state. You'll see a sign that says "Welcome to the State of Rhode Island". After passing it, you look back and you see "Thanks for visiting the state of Rhode Island" on the back.

Rhode Island is so small that if you fell down part of your body would be in another state

hey allisonjoy, is it true that in Friday night people from RI hang out at the local tree stump and shuck corn?

Originally posted by bbnt
hey allisonjoy, is it true that in Friday night people from RI hang out at the local tree stump and shuck corn?
Exactly!... Every single Friday nights. :). I pity you for not showing some respect to this one lovely state.

Rhode Island is so small that you could step in and out, then tell everyone that you covered Rhode Island in a second.

This reminds me of "your mommas so fat that...." jokes. But anyway, a small fact abt ri is that... from 1 side to another its about a hour drive and from north to south its about 1 1/2 to 2 hours drive... Its nice in a way, I can just go and visit any friends of mine without complaining they live so far away and etc.

Originally posted by allisonjoy
This reminds me of "your mommas so fat that...." jokes. But anyway, a small fact abt ri is that... from 1 side to another its about a hour drive and from north to south its about 1 1/2 to 2 hours drive... Its nice in a way, I can just go and visit any friends of mine without complaining they live so far away and etc.

COMPARE TO NY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(:tears:

Plus, in some way RI is so cool state than NY... imagine that?

Back