AllDeaf's Biggest Loser

It may have to do something to do with your intake versus daily calories burns that you didn't bother to realize such as walking, sleeping, etc...

Oh yeah, I'm eating right. You see, I love food. I will eat and eat like there's no tomorrow. Sunday night I saw a deal, $15 for three medium pizzas from Dominos. So I ordered a pepperoni, ham and a chicken pizza. You guessed it, It was all gone that night.

But Other than that, I eat till I feel "full" and stop. It's a mental effort for me.

Right now I'm getting ready to get a gym membership. Gotta look super.

Lucky SOB

:shock:

Not really - Just watch what you eat. If it lists something that you do not know what it is, why put it in your body?

What is Crystalline Fructose? What is High Fructose Corn Syrup?

HFCS will make you hungry. It also makes you addicted to a certain food. It's more addictive than cocaine.
HFCS is in ketchup, pop, many frozen foods, etc. So, it makes that cycle, you eat/drink, and want more. Usually its found in overpriced junk food and pop.

Crystalline Fructose = pure form of HFCS. Made with Arsenic and Lead.
This stuff will give you liver damage that is equal or worse than alcohol.
Vitamin Water has this shit. :shock: (That is why I refuse to buy glaceau products.)

Eliminating that helped me lose my first 30 pounds easily in my first trek in losing weight.

Oh yes, Buy Locally, Eat Organic is my motto.

Oh yeah, I'm eating right. You see, I love food. I will eat and eat like there's no tomorrow. Sunday night I saw a deal, $15 for three medium pizzas from Dominos. So I ordered a pepperoni, ham and a chicken pizza. You guessed it, It was all gone that night.

But Other than that, I eat till I feel "full" and stop. It's a mental effort for me.

Right now I'm getting ready to get a gym membership. Gotta look super.

Love food, same here. I love to eat.. that is why I still haven't got 6 packs yet...I love to cook my own food but it is hard when everyone is not eating what I am. When the family or wife wants something that is for everyone, I try to be polite to revise the recipe or get something of my own... wife sometimes get mad when I do not eat along. I say what can I do if those are fatty foods..I can not have them because my stomach is already set to what I eat.. sometimes don't have the money to just get everyone what they want and something of my own. So if that window of opportunity opens for me, I would have lost all the fats in the abs area by now. :| Soon... whenever she moves out to her own place.. I will be eating whatever I can on my own list, my kids cant wait to eat what I eat.

For example I cant even eat seasonings, some marinades, mayonnaise, frozen dinners, and many to list... my stomach gets mad sometimes, and some of the foods I can not eat which conflicts with the nutrient plans I have set up for my trainings.

When I get that chance, I will be able to cook and learn more how proper foods are to be done which cuts the amount of portion of food for better appetite. Know what I am saying?:hmm:

Last edited:
Hm, thanks for the tidbits PFH. I've been keeping an eye out on organic products lately ;) bought organic yoga pants the other day! Err... well, at least it's a start.

Fortunately I've been craving nothing but salads/sandwiches nowadays, I can already feel a difference! Now I am focusing on replacing coffee with water :|

Why is it sooo easy to gain weight? I gained 2 lbs since Thanksgiving..grrr!

my bad. I knew you said something about that..my senses wasn't working properly when typing.. forgive me. And yeah most sports teams were required to hit the gym to improve the abilities and strength to make things work better for the teams. I grew up playing soccer, realized the problem and told my father about it, he told me to go use his weigh stuff so I did and normal exercising routines.. made it lot easier to play the sport. Then joined high school teams before playing few sports for the deaf school... everyone kept getting tired and weak.. I was like :wtf:...

It is good to hear you did awesome job and carry the experiences for the remaining of your life. :D

Thanks..

However I did and still do have my years of being fat. It just seems like I have a really slow metabolism.

Why starve yourself like that to make it a healthy 135 pounds? The best way to lose that baby fat is to eat good fats, and healthy foods because they help you burn those bad fats including the baby fats. I have a blog about the foods that does the favor but you have to make it happen instead of starving. Starving makes your body lose metabolism and other chemicals that your body requires such as citrus acid, and so on...:blah:

I eat dark berries or input acai berries half hour before exercises, whey proteins before and after the workouts... casein protein before bedtime.. I eat four to six meals a day... that means split your three meals in halves to make it six. It worked for lots of people.

I heard about those acai berries..is it true that they help with weight loss?

I also eat smaller or moderate meals frequently. PFH, I eat lotta organic, local also...whole foods, not refined.
Green tea is one of my favorite things to drink and can boost metabolism...don't drink soda.
I weigh about 105, petite frame due to prematurity-

My weigh-in tonite showed that I went in the wrong direction. That's another 1.5 pounds I have to lose. Aargh!!!!

I heard about those acai berries..is it true that they help with weight loss?

Well it is true if you exercise after you intake those kind of berries.. it takes time. It helps you cleanse your organs and gives you lots of vitimans and minerals then any other berries can. It burns approx 20% more then the next berries which is the blue berries. I have been drinking them and taking the acai berries cleanse formulas and I must warn you.. if you have already ate lots of toxins, you will visit the toilet more then you expect until it is all cleaned out. For some people, there will be some food changes if you want to avoid the toilet... :lol: I have been there for about two weeks... lost few pounds then I went back on my other plans and lost more... that is one key to my solution to change my foods. Remember to intake those berries half hour before you exercise, and put in little more effort in the workout then you ususally do.. you will feel the burn.

One more thing for people who lift weighs have to remember if they bulk up with the muscles, they weigh more then the fat does... I have it up in my blog. If you have both.. you weigh lot more heavier.

Acai and Green tea helps with metaboulism.

I used to weigh 200lbs from eating/drinking like, 4-6 burgers a day (to keep down alcohol).
After I grad school, I train and run 10 miles a day 5 times a week. In 6 months I went down to 140. I was also training in kickboxing/mma professionally and the heavy running was due to my not able to drive a car.

TIP: Run up and down stairs. Take yr time to breathe. Go 100 flights of stairs. Do thousands and thouands of steps. You will feel hot all over. Sweat will drench down yr body. You will stop and catch yr breath. But it will burn yr fat and boost yr stamina. Caution: Very Heavy Hardcore workout, ruunning up 100 flights of stairs. I used to do this.
After doing that. When I spar/fight in ring in martial art, the other guy stops for breath or passes out. LOL.

Running up stairs, will give you a nice tight butt.

Acai and Green tea helps with metaboulism.

I used to weigh 200lbs from eating/drinking like, 4-6 burgers a day (to keep down alcohol).
After I grad school, I train and run 10 miles a day 5 times a week. In 6 months I went down to 140. I was also training in kickboxing/mma professionally and the heavy running was due to my not able to drive a car.

TIP: Run up and down stairs. Take yr time to breathe. Go 100 flights of stairs. Do thousands and thouands of steps. You will feel hot all over. Sweat will drench down yr body. You will stop and catch yr breath. But it will burn yr fat and boost yr stamina. Caution: Very Heavy Hardcore workout, ruunning up 100 flights of stairs. I used to do this.
After doing that. When I spar/fight in ring in martial art, the other guy stops for breath or passes out. LOL.

Running up stairs, will give you a nice tight butt.

Actually Green Tea is on top 10 but not any better then the berries. The truth is B6 vitamins is the key to increase the metabolism. For my gene...I can not have tea at all. So anything with vitamin B or Berries will do the trick and I found out they beat Green Tea but I still will recommend Green Tea to some people though.

Are those berries sold at any food stores or does one must go to a speciality store to get them? My brother told me about them a while ago and I forgot all about it until now.

Is there a reverse thread?

I think I need to gain weight or muscle mass. My 28-waist pants are falling off of me. :|

Acai. Never had them. My dad order in the juices for me, but he doesn't get that I am allergic to fermented fruits.

I do highly recommend green tea though.

I do LOVE green tea and drink all the time. Acai berries, have had the juice, I liked it. Available at health food stores and also you can pills/supplements supposed to have acai in them but I really don't know how effective that is.

I do LOVE green tea and drink all the time. Acai berries, have had the juice, I liked it. Available at health food stores and also you can pills/supplements supposed to have acai in them but I really don't know how effective that is.

I bought Acai juice one time. I thought it tasted like strong, rotten , Pomegranate juice.

I did not buy it again.

weight loss

I know if you increase your meal intake to 5-6 a day it will increase your metabalism. Eat protein in the morning and avoid carbs late at night. Between breakfast and lunch eat some almonds or fruit, and do the same between lunch and dinner. You will notice you are not as hungry during meals and you will eat less.

Are those berries sold at any food stores or does one must go to a speciality store to get them? My brother told me about them a while ago and I forgot all about it until now.

Yes they ususally sells them as juice.. no actual berries yet, I kinda want those and they stain on anything as you blink.

Back