AllDeaf Mobile

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9700/5.0.0.321 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/122)

Jiro said:
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9700/5.0.0.321 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/122)

Lol, I'm still changing the font around on blackberry. :)

stick with the default font!!! on that thought........ I think I'll go play around with other font :lol:

Lol you've changed your mind eh, do have fun playing around with other fonts on your blackberry. :lol:

Since some members do not like the fact that their browser's useragent, and other info, is appended to mobile posts, this has been disabled.

Before: "Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)"

After: "Wirelessly posted"

Since some members do not like the fact that their browser's useragent, and other info, is appended to mobile posts, this has been disabled.

Before: "Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)"

After: "Wirelessly posted"

how about none? :aw:

Lol you've changed your mind eh, do have fun playing around with other fonts on your blackberry. :lol:

lol I tried other fonts and I'm still using default font :D

Wirelessly posted

I noticed, my AD mobile has new appearance.

Wirelessly posted

Oceanblue7 said:
Wirelessly posted

I noticed, my AD mobile has new appearance.

I have noticed that too.

Gotta love Blackberry Bold 9700! Trackpad is a lot easier for the mobiles, jmo. But I prefer to use the laptop to check out the AllDeaf because it is easier to read and type anyway :)

lol I tried other fonts and I'm still using default font :D

What was the default font called? as I have forgotten which one. :lol:

Wirelessly posted

I like it!

Yeah I do like it too. :)

Gotta love Blackberry Bold 9700! Trackpad is a lot easier for the mobiles, jmo. But I prefer to use the laptop to check out the AllDeaf because it is easier to read and type anyway :)

Yeah, I love my Blackberry Bold 9700, a lot faster and smoother to use. :)

Wirelessly posted

I use my G1 droid to view AD, its better to view on a pc/laptop get the bigger picture.

Back