AllDeaf Mobile

F and D should not be so close on the keyboard together, lol just so you know alldead.com does not work for this site LOL :giggle: But the mobile site for AD is great!

Thank you so much for posting that link! I'm a Blackberry user and I was having problems with my big first post - this will make it so much easier!

I wish I had gotten an IPHONE or BB. I have to wait 2 YEARS :S I just have a rubbish samsung ultra edition...

Got Iphone and had been reading all deaf from it when i am out and about but at home i use my laptop otherwise waste of money on doggle.

Got Iphone and had been reading all deaf from it when i am out and about but at home i use my laptop otherwise waste of money on doggle.
No difference when you connect your iPhone via WiFi ;)

What i mean I have doggle which is modem thing for lap top which is already paid for each month, if i hang on to iphone all the time my laptop/doggle would be wasted...

My Iphone have free internet service which is accessible and i only pay for talk time and texts. Alot of WIFI is locked in this country even i have user name and password i still cannot access to it, unless i am in coffee shop, airport but i spend 99% of my time at home, work and at school, so Iphone comes in handy while i am out and about then when i get home then check out on laptop.

I wish I had gotten an IPHONE or BB. I have to wait 2 YEARS :S I just have a rubbish samsung ultra edition...

I feel ya. I wanted a BB Storm but it was not offered due to my contract change when when Verizon took over Alltel, and my Alltel phone had gone kaput.

Im stuck with the enV3 until Sept 2011.

I can access AD with my iPhone very easy. No problem for me. I really enjoy it very much when I am on the go. :)

I got a new phone last week, Blackberry Bold 9700... A big differences from SK3 browser. :)

I got a new phone last week, Blackberry Bold 9700... A big differences from SK3 browser. :)

lol I see that you changed your BB font. sorry to say but yuck!! lol

Your BB works with AD Mobile????
No, you just confused with yourself. I am tethering from my iPhone at the airport right now, I am taking the BB to U.S to see if my sim card works there. That's all.

No, you just confused with yourself. I am tethering from my iPhone at the airport right now, I am taking the BB to U.S to see if my sim card works there. That's all.

Are you getting pre-paid sim card for your BB in LA or Portland?

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9700/5.0.0.321 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/122)

Jiro said:

lol I see that you changed your BB font. sorry to say but yuck!! lol

Lol, I'm still changing the font around on blackberry. :)

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9700/5.0.0.321 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/122)

Lol, I'm still changing the font around on blackberry. :)

stick with the default font!!! on that thought........ I think I'll go play around with other font :lol:

Back