AllDeaf Mobile

Wirelessly posted (Nokia2660/2.0 (03.62) Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 UP.Link/6.5.1.0.0)

Testing this on loanerphone. Odd to use on this browser.

Nokia's are weird anymore. I only owned 1 Nokia, and that was back when the phones with the changeable face plates were popular. I had a confederate flag one.

Nokia's are weird anymore. I only owned 1 Nokia, and that was back when the phones with the changeable face plates were popular. I had a confederate flag one.

Yeah... I want my BlackBerry back. No access to AIM on the go... sucks.

Ahh, these old times, I used to have Nokia 3315 but these old nokia phones no longer exist. :/

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Teleca Q7; Brew 3.1.5; U; en) 320X240 LGE VX9200)

my 2 year contract ends in september 2011. sucks though. i was eyeing a bb storm when my other phone went kaput. but then when verizon took over alltel my "anytime" upgrade went down the drain and instead i only had 5 choices of phones when i went to "upgrade". when my contract with verizon is done i may go to sprint or at&t.

hm if i wanted to surf alldeaf.com on blackberry but nah battery will go down too fast if i used www too much but I will surf www on blackberry if I am really bored ;)

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Umm... Testing? :lol:

______

It's worked wonderful.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Teleca Q7; Brew 3.1.5; U; en) 320X240 LGE VX9200)

my 2 year contract ends in september 2011. sucks though. i was eyeing a bb storm when my other phone went kaput. but then when verizon took over alltel my "anytime" upgrade went down the drain and instead i only had 5 choices of phones when i went to "upgrade". when my contract with verizon is done i may go to sprint or at&t.

Verizon fees for early termination of advanced devices were doubled, from $175 to $350 since November 15. :crazy: FCC may not like this fee. Make sure to read your agreement contact document if having $175.

Verizon fees for early termination of advanced devices were doubled, from $175 to $350 since November 15. :crazy: FCC may not like this fee. Make sure to read your agreement contact document if having $175.

If your contract changed IN ANY WAY you have the right to drop the contract.

So, Dixie, if you find your contract changed on you - drop it if you want.

For the first time I ever figure out how to get an screenshot from Sidekick. :giggle:

Here's a screenshot of AD mobile on SK3.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 5.0; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Posting from my Sidekick.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16)

Testing from my iPhone.

If your contract changed IN ANY WAY you have the right to drop the contract.

So, Dixie, if you find your contract changed on you - drop it if you want.

I wished we could but as it stands if we left the contract right now we would have to pay $500 per phone line to buy out the contract which SUCKS! So we are going to wait it out until 2011 then switch over to another carrier.

Back