AllDeaf Mobile

And also posting this on a mobile column view in the full version of this thread.

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.57 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104)

Umm. Testing

Wirelessly posted (Blackberry TOUR: BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.57 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104)

Bottesini said:
Hey , theres a top ten. I usually don't use BB for this type thing but for a little while I will be in top .

Yeah?

I made two posts on it but it seems to just know Jolie did. Kind of plain looking. I guess easier to load on mobile. I like regular AD on my BB if I am going to use it.

Wirelessly posted (Blackberry TOUR: BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.57 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104)

Yeah?

I smell a competition starting.. :P

Opps quoted the wrong quote.. it was suppose to be botts post about being on the top ten poster from the ADMOBILE..

LOL

Wirelessly posted (Sidekick LX: Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

This is so prefect! It's so easy and fast for me since I tend to use my device. :D

I don't need this mobile web. I use full web for AD in my iPhone at all times.

Picture1.jpg

you suck. I've wanted an iPhone for a while now, I'm just waiting for the AT&T/Apple iPhone contract to expire and for other mobile carriers to offer it. I think that should happen sometime in January I think.

Let me try this shiz on my phone. BrB

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Teleca Q7; Brew 3.1.5; U; en) 320X240 LGE VX9200)

posting some shiz from my env3. gah.

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.61 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Nice website, I'm just tested on my BB and it worked but pretty plain.
It is basic HTML to reduce bandwidth usage on your phone, it is more simple and easy

usually any mobile version of a site is going to be more text and less graphics to reduce the amount of bandwidth and thus the amount of time it takes for it to load on your phone.

now I just wish my Uni would start a mobile version of their site, and especially their student email page.

now I just wish my Uni would start a mobile version of their site, and especially their student email page.
Did you know that your uni emails can be forwared to your personal email account? I did to mine, works like a charm.

Did you know that your uni emails can be forwared to your personal email account? I did to mine, works like a charm.

I was going to do that until I was no longer granted access to my Uni email account. Since Uni is out for the Holidays I'll have to wait until Jan 4th to get it sorted.

Back