AllDeaf Memorial

That's sad. He was young. :( My condolences to his friends and family.

Omg. I always wonder about what happened to HOHDougRN for a while. Thought he was always sweet and kind. He talked about his job he was proud of. I hoped he was doing well after he was going through his personal problems at home. He was about my age now. I cannot believe he is gone. Too soon. My condolences to his family.

I don't know about HOHDougRN very well and I don't chat with him, but I do remember about him in 2006. He loves to talk about basketball.

I feel bad for his friends and families. :(

I haven't met Doug but I have heard about him. My condolences to friends and family.

I dont know if she was a member here or not but TBL has since passed on. I know DragonLady was a member here at one time and she passed on. Also Richard Roehm was a member here and passed on some time ago.

I am very sorry to hear about the passing of Bottesini. I really liked her humor and perspectives on many things.

Also my sympathies on the others. A lot has happened in two years.

Yes, I remembered Bottesini very well here. She was on Facebook,too. I was shocked of her death when her daughter announced us on Facebook. We were devastated that she was gone. I will never forget her and cherish her memories. May our Creator watch and protect her. Rest In Peace, Bottesini.

I’m shocked to see some familiar ADers have passed away. My condolences.

I want to add “Nutty” to my honor. He passed away on Aug 2016 due to blood clot in his lung and leg and esophageal cancer on top of that. He was one of my few fast friends here. I will always miss his sense of humor and sarcasm. RIP Nutty

I’m shocked to see some familiar ADers have passed away. My condolences.

I want to add “Nutty” to my honor. He passed away on Aug 2016 due to blood clot in his lung and leg and esophageal cancer on top of that. He was one of my few fast friends here. I will always miss his sense of humor and sarcasm. RIP Nutty

I remember Nutty from other site before AD. He always had a lot of sense of humor with everyone around him. I was saddened to hear he passed, my condolences to you too.

Back