AllDeaf Meet @ DeafNation World Expo, July 2010

Ahh! Stratosphere..is that the tallest tower-like building? I just remembered the word place 'Stratosphre' from the movie "Everyone's Fine" with Drew Barrymore.

Yeah, it's that one.

Me Me Me ???

I fly to NM with my friends then we drive to LV for Road Trip so I will be there in LV on July 21 to 24 .... I can not wait to see my friends and Chinese friends in LV ...

I hope you guys have good time in LV ~

Wirelessly posted

Those of you going to Vegas have fun its very hot there in the triple digits.

hello

i will be there in LV any of you want to meet me as u can find me at darts place in these morning as u can find the schedule there in deafnation .. as i look same old farts from that pic but will wear the grey old fashion hat that way u can reconzie me in no times and tap on my shoulder and say hey also i will be in lv from 18th till 22

I am here in Sin City. I start to be a sinner for 24/7 until I return back to the most toxic and corrupted state! :wave:

Aww man, I totally didn't see this until now! I wish I looked here sooner =\ I really wanted to get a chance to meet everyone too. Did it already happen? If not when is the meet scheduled?

Well I guess I should be easy to spot thou on the floor at the expo, today I was at the door checking wrist bands with another person who would answer questions when I looked completely lost ... which was 80% of the time >.<

I am still Las Vegas and I am having great time. I could not made it to meet you guys at the AD getting together night as my friends a nd I went to Cirque du Soleil's Mystere.

I have somehow met Gemma, Miss Detextable, Douglas and of course, Jiro and it is a pleasure to meet these cool folks. Jiro asked me to join his hotel room for partying, but I had to decline. :( How sweet of him to ask me! :)

Gemma - I will try to catch you at your booth in the morning. :)

awesome, royale, i can image how overwhleming you are when there are tons of people going there.

have a cool one.

I hope you all get a AD group picture!

Tsk tsk tsk at Alex! *smh* Yes, pictures were already taken by me and a couple of others. Sorry, you guys will have to wait until after August 1st. I won't be home until August 1st. :)

IMG_0459.jpg

Brothers? :lol:

OMG!!!! Jiro and Poweron are TWINS!!!! Did I miss something?

Back