AllDeaf Meet - 30 Jan, 2010 in NYC

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
Reaction score
OK - I have this thread approved and requested by Alex.

The AD meet is the opportunity for everyone on alldeaf.com to meet each other in person and the international visitor from Australia, JClarke himself.

When: Saturday night, January 30, 2010

Time: 7pm

RVSP by the 2nd week of January

The drinks afterwards will be at Arctica Bar and Grill: Arctica

The location is to be confirmed, as I will find a few restaurants on arrival to NYC - this will be confirmed on a later date.

For the people who wants to attend, could you please send an PM to Jiro so he can keep a list of people coming and also, PM him with your cell # as he will contact you all for the location address.

Please do not go off topic in this thread, take it in here

Did you purchase the airliner ticket yet?
Yes, i do and already have it, I purchased it last July. Please stick it to the topic.

Ff - did you get Shel90's question in my other thread abiut the trip?

You can count me in, dude! I'll bring some friends along. :thumb:

as much as it would be awesome to meet all of the great Ad'ers ....New york..is a bit too far for my travels and a bit to expensive for my poor college student status :P
how sad!
BUT

I hope everyone who goes has a ton of fun!

as much as it would be awesome to meet all of the great Ad'ers ....New york..is a bit too far for my travels and a bit to expensive for my poor college student status :P
how sad!
BUT

I hope everyone who goes has a ton of fun!
Save some money now, and see if you can fly yourself to NYC! :P (ask texan guy to come along as well)

For people who lives in the West side, can meet me either in L.A or in Portland, OR

Dates are

For L.A will be on the 1st to 2nd of Feburary 2010 - at my hotel somewhere NEAR the Los Angeles International Airport.

For Portland, Or - I will be there from the 19th until the 22nd. Just PM me for further information.

for NYC meet - for those who are coming in early, I can come out and meet with ya'all.... tour around until 7pm to meet up with Jake.

Yes, i do and already have it, I purchased it last July. Please stick it to the topic.

Ff - did you get Shel90's question in my other thread abiut the trip?

were you referring me? if it were for me. no i didn't see it. i ll try to look for it if it were not for me. :giggle:

Ohh i didn't see this one too. i did reply in there. I have someone else's in my mind who offers me to stay at. Thank you so much!

No problem, the more options are available to you and Shel, the more AD'ers come the better! :)

Cool! I don't want to drive alone to New York! Also same day of Ice Bowl Disc Golf... However, Enjoyment trip!! :thumb:

I'd love to come but travel isn't in my budget right now and I don't want to leave my youngest kid. I'd love to see pics if someone would post them. Have fun, ya'll!

Back