AllDeaf Meet - 30 Jan, 2010 in NYC

Jake, I might bring my brother, his date, and my hubby. That cool with everyone?

sure no problem. doesn't that bus take you to Chinatown?

I can take the subway..I have done it before. Just have to tell me the nearest subway station the restaurant is.

I can take the subway..I have done it before. Just have to tell me the nearest subway station the restaurant is.

you mean you will ride in the bus then take a subway? or amtrak then subway?

Since Jiro gave me the link that i hope it is a good deal. i ll wait till dec then the schedule will show up in Jan. i hope the prices are still good deal.

Both Frisky and Shel will take chinatown bus to NYC. Green Color is for Frisky. Red Color is for Shel.

The restaurant has not been decided yet but we will go to bar afterward at Arctica Bar & Grill. I imagine that the location of restaurant will be in nearby of that bar.

21n0br6.jpg

Shel - you will need to walk several blocks to get to train #6
Frisky - you will have to walk all the way to right from Penn Station :)

I can either pick you up or meet you at the subway. I will most likely use subway to get to you. However - some of you are not comfortable with subway and I understand - I can pick you up by car.

yeah why not. I d love to bring my hubby there but he said, "nah thats ok."
GOOD! :naughty:

you mean you will ride in the bus then take a subway? or amtrak then subway?

Since Jiro gave me the link that i hope it is a good deal. i ll wait till dec then the schedule will show up in Jan. i hope the prices are still good deal.

this deal is all-year around. same price - anytime. Shel meant that she can take subway to restaurant when arriving in NYC.

Bah, obtaining permission is so overrated ;)

Post away in January for my viewing pleasure! :ty:
I know, it is overrated, but only can permit myself in pictures on AD, only others with other AD'ers needs their knowledge ;)

NYC is too far from me, but i hope everyone has a blast! i miss the city, i haven't been there in almost a year now.

frisky feline - nope, i'm 1074 miles away from NYC according to google maps. :(

jclarke - haha, if only i could grow money on trees..

Shel and Frisky.. I am curious. How you will be traveling back to home at very late night? :hmm:

Back