AllDeaf Meet - 30 Jan, 2010 in NYC

For people who lives in the West side, can meet me either in L.A or in Portland, OR

Dates are

For L.A will be on the 1st to 2nd of Feburary 2010 - at my hotel somewhere NEAR the Los Angeles International Airport.

For Portland, Or - I will be there from the 19th until the 22nd. Just PM me for further information.

You should have scheduled it on a weekend...not on a weekday. Many of us can't make it because of work and time. I won't be making it because it's on a weekday. You have a better chance next time, dude. :)

You should have scheduled it on a weekend...not on a weekday. Many of us can't make it because of work and time. I won't be making it because it's on a weekday. You have a better chance next time, dude. :)
Sorry man

oh one more thing - since this meet-up is on Saturday evening at 7pm, if ya'all want to spend extra day in NYC next day since it will be Sunday, I will gladly accompany ya'all to whatever you want to do in NYC. If you want to come to NYC earlier in the day on same day, fine with me!

I can provide a ride for both pick-up and drop-off at airport, bus stop, wherever in NJ or NYC. no problem. :cool2:

Jiro, on the motorcycle? :cool2:

why not?
ricky.gif

ha ha if he does that. I would be surprised! :shock:

I would love to see him hauling a rickshaw.

I have seen a few of those around here in Victoria... wish I had money to see what they were like.

Anyway... contact Jiro if you want a ride from the airport... on motorcycle... or $50 a head for a rickshaw. ;)

oh one more thing - since this meet-up is on Saturday evening at 7pm, if ya'all want to spend extra day in NYC next day since it will be Sunday, I will gladly accompany ya'all to whatever you want to do in NYC. If you want to come to NYC earlier in the day on same day, fine with me!

I can provide a ride for both pick-up and drop-off at airport, bus stop, wherever in NJ or NYC. no problem. :cool2:

If you dont mind picking me up from the bus stop, that would be great! I still cant find any buses that leave at the times I wanted. Looks like I would have to stay up all night until 6 AM the next day.

I would love to see him hauling a rickshaw.

I have seen a few of those around here in Victoria... wish I had money to see what they were like.

Anyway... contact Jiro if you want a ride from the airport... on motorcycle... or $50 a head for a rickshaw. ;)

Me too! Oh i will wait till x mas is over then i ll see where I am going, then i will know more. It isn't easy when i have two kids at home. ;)

Me too! Oh i will wait till x mas is over then i ll see where I am going, then i will know more. It isn't easy when i have two kids at home. ;)

Yea, it isnt easy with 2 kids for me especially with a hubby working at a 2nd job on the weekends. That's why I am starting my planning now.

Yea, it isnt easy with 2 kids for me especially with a hubby working at a 2nd job on the weekends. That's why I am starting my planning now.

Yeah I agree about planning now for getting a ticket either BUS or Train. But i know Bus is cheaper. I just look around that i am not familiar with bus place where I live here. I am more of towarding with bus to either NJ or NYC than driving to NJ. I d love to come and meet most of you all, Aders. I know we all will have nice time. that is for sure.

If you dont mind picking me up from the bus stop, that would be great! I still cant find any buses that leave at the times I wanted. Looks like I would have to stay up all night until 6 AM the next day.

sure no problem. doesn't that bus take you to Chinatown?

Back