Alldeaf, I come in peace.

The Heretic

Reaction score
Hello everyone! This looks like an exciting bbs!! Props to the host, the mods, and the netizens!

~the blasphemous one~

Welcome The Heretic! Enjoy your stay here at AllDeaf... enjoy yourself! :thumb:

Thanks, pimpdaddyposse. This isn't the first time i've been here, used to stomp earlier in the year under a different handle. :D I very much doubt i'll be as active as i was back then, owing to having my own board, but hey! I don't have enough deaf folks over there, and it's understandable cuz it's not exactly a chat place. But I'm hoping to find those with a bit of grey matter upstairs and can muster enough brainpower to argue beyond "you sux" and your phat momma jokes.

They gotta be around somewhere, right?
RIGHT? :cool:
~the blasphemous one~

Last edited:
I remember you. you and LinuxGold used to get in those debates using every big word you ever learned in collage

Hey, bbnt, i went to a state "collage," so don't give that crappy institution all the credit for my knowledge. :nono:
If i remember correctly, LinuxGold did not put up much of a debate cuz he or she made a lot of concessions. :dunno:

DBPowerWCRuleZ, thanks! I'm here mainly on a recruiting mission. :thumb:

Welcome The Heretic to AD! Hope you have fun hanging around here again! Make some posts and interest us with your mind and comments.

Originally posted by bbnt
I remember you. you and LinuxGold used to get in those debates using every big word you ever learned in collage

Hmm.. what happen to LinuxGold right now?

VamPyroX, Fly Free, WaterRats13, SilenceGold, OldNavyGirl, & ChelEler, thank you all for the welcome!

It's highly unlikely i'll be posting much here though, cuz i have my own board to worry about. :D

Back