AllDeaf Forum Reorganization 2015

really? lemme test it here -

m.gif

EDIT - it appears to be working. maybe you're doing it wrong?
done it the same as I always have and it works on the other sites but not here?

ok heres the beef, in photobucket, you click on the little box to copy the link then you go to wherever like here on AD to post the picture, you right click and PASTE the link, BUT when you submit the post/thread, there is no link visable???? why?
It worked here before the changes, and it still works on every site Im on, just not working here.....

ok heres the beef, in photobucket, you click on the little box to copy the link then you go to wherever like here on AD to post the picture, you right click and PASTE the link, BUT when you submit the post/thread, there is no link visable???? why?
It worked here before the changes, and it still works on every site Im on, just not working here.....

Ah, I know what you're doing wrong. Sono, do you see that yellow box above the section where you post? The one that shows images? That's where they're supposed to go.

some threads don't allow pix

Alex, is there a reason we cant post photobucket links to the threads to share pictures anymore?

I can't repeat the problem you're having. Try posting the link in this thread.

Hmm
Photobucket- on right side clicked IMG code- box yellows...

see if this works...

"You agree not to post Adult/NSFW content, or anything that violates the Forum Rules"

Are we supposed to click on an "I agree" button (like as with a EULA), or is it an automatic agreement upon making a post?

Did something happen, or is this part of the forum update?

Alex posted the new forum rule about content that is not to be posted. I assume the notice in red is just a friendly reminder.

Back