alldeaf facebook

radioman

Premium Member
Reaction score
rant: yesterday I got a facebook freind request from a girl who posted on facebook alldeaf page. I checked her profile and figured she could be a freind so I accepted the request and then she immediately says she is single and deaf. I was like huh?! how many of you folks have this problem? she appeared to unfriend me already since i asked who she was and this left me a big stinking wow factor. what would you do?

rant: yesterday I got a facebook freind request from a girl who posted on facebook alldeaf page. I checked her profile and figured she could be a freind so I accepted the request and then she immediately says she is single and deaf. I was like huh?! how many of you folks have this problem? she appeared to unfriend me already since i asked who she was and this left me a big stinking wow factor. what would you do?

I have a similar problem with new members sending me friend requests, and then they don't post anything. Come to think of it, I need to clean up that section.

Yeah, if I accept a new friend and they are OUT there , I just remove them from the friends list....

i ignor them,unless i know the person what point of all these fb friends
radman that sounds iffy

Yeah, if I accept a new friend and they are OUT there , I just remove them from the friends list....

Those that I had before and never posted are gone now. Thanks, raidoman. This is a reminder for me.

She must have thought you were cute :) be flattered.

If she already unfriended you then looks like you don't have to do anything about it :)

SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I'm a very good girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cozy winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me. Call (404) xxx-xxxx and ask for Daisy, I'll be waiting.
.....Scroll down for her picture...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
atlanta_dog.jpg

Over 15,000 men found themselves talking to the Atlanta Humane Society

SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I'm a very good girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cozy winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me. Call (404) xxx-xxxx and ask for Daisy, I'll be waiting.
.....Scroll down for her picture...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
atlanta_dog.jpg

Over 15,000 men found themselves talking to the Atlanta Humane Society

no humping

I would not had taken it personal as we don't even know one another. If it was a friend I knew in real life for awhile it would had made me feel sad.

yeah I had that problem and one asked me for friend request then suddenly she told me I won deaf lottery I was like yeah right like I EVER did :roll: so I deleted her and BLOCKED her.. lol she never bothered me since then ;)

Not just from alldeaf facebook page. Seems that a lot of facebook groups/pages connected to the deaf community has its share of "I'm deaf and single etc etc...". A couple of my deaf friends has said they've gotten PMs from people like this (marriage status, orientation didn't seem to matter either).

dont you guys find it sad that a person comes off saying they are deaf and single as thier opening line?! :roll:

Back