Alldeaf did have April Fool's Day this morning

MsGiglz

Reaction score
when I logged on this early morning .. maybe I think about 6:45am.. I saw the alldeaf backward.. and logon too.. and threads, too!..

hehe.. Good try Alex :P but good one tho!

Oh I know! :giggle:
when I logged on this early morning .. maybe I think about 6:45am.. I saw the alldeaf backward.. and logon too.. and threads, too!..

hehe.. Good try Alex :P but good one tho!

I missed out on the April's Fool in AD since, I am on the West Coast.

i still see the AD backwards.. lmao! funny..

good one!

lmao Alldeaf spelled backwards! Cute! wonder what he will come up with next year?

When I checked AD at 630 AM before leaving for work, I thought there was something wrong with my computer. LOL! Good one Alex. :)

Same here, it was 11pm my time, the AD.com was completely backwards, I was like what in the world?

My son said cop was here. I said oh no, I was not ready because I was wearing pj. I had no choice and came to door. my son said april's fool. LOL

When I checked AD at 630 AM before leaving for work, I thought there was something wrong with my computer. LOL! Good one Alex. :)

Haha, I thought the same thing too. I checked AD this morning before going to work and I went :wtf: and realized that I've been :Owned:

Before I realized it was backwards, I was thinking -- what the hell? Is it in Arabic language or whatever it is because everything was the opposite! :giggle:

Yes, I noticed it too... :giggle:

Nobody tried to fool me on that day until Alex.... :giggle:

lmao Alldeaf spelled backwards! Cute! wonder what he will come up with next year?

Few years ago, all of members put Alex's avatar in our avatars. We were picking on him. It was so funny. bbnt had a good idea. Miss bbnt. :(

Back