AllDeaf.com Turns 8 Years Old

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Happy Anniversary AllDeaf!!! :party: :birthday:

THANKS EVERYONE for your continued support. You guys are awesome!
:applause:

happy-anniversary-YELLOW.jpg

Happy anniversary to AD.

It is 5th years for me to be member of AD now.

Wirelessly posted

Happy Anniversary!

8 years already? :shock: Times flies by fast! I feel like it has just turned five and before I know it AD has been around 8 years?

Grats, Alex. let's hope we can keep it up for the next 8 years.

Wow cant believe it that it been eight years since this forurm been up. Yu done a great job Alex and pray it will go for another eight years and more.

Happy Anniversary AD.

8 years? :eek: I have been on AD half of its life, :lol:

Congratulations Alex! Happy Anniversary to AD, keep it up and stay strong whatever it matters to you and the community we are fond of.

Wow, amazing AD is still going.

Happy Anniversary AllDeaf! :)

Bugger.... AD is 8 years old?? dang 2 more years till the big 10!! wow... great work in here and keep it going.. I hope to be still here when the 10th anniversary comes!!

Bugger.... AD is 8 years old?? dang 2 more years till the big 10!! wow... great work in here and keep it going.. I hope to be still here when the 10th anniversary comes!!

Planning on moving west:giggle::P

after 9pm if possible. I ll be out with my little darling monsters with other friends and kids. I should come home before 9pm

Happy Anniversary AllDeaf!! Hope to be here for many more years.

Planning on moving west:giggle::P

HAHAH that is if it is the case...hehe...will see..

Anyways, a ADer party in DCW would be great.. gotta decide to do something about one other thing before I mosey in there.. or not..hehe... I might as well raise some hell.. (not in a dirty way but hilarious way.. hehe)

Back