AllDeaf.com Turns 8 Years Old

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Happy Anniversary AllDeaf!!! :party: :birthday:

THANKS EVERYONE for your continued support. You guys are awesome!
:applause:

Foxrac

Premium Member
Happy anniversary to AD.

It is 5th years for me to be member of AD now.

deafskeptic

Premium Member
8 years already? :shock: Times flies by fast! I feel like it has just turned five and before I know it AD has been around 8 years?

Grats, Alex. let's hope we can keep it up for the next 8 years.

Sasha64

Wow cant believe it that it been eight years since this forurm been up. Yu done a great job Alex and pray it will go for another eight years and more.

Happy Anniversary AD.

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
8 years? :eek: I have been on AD half of its life, :lol:

Congratulations Alex! Happy Anniversary to AD, keep it up and stay strong whatever it matters to you and the community we are fond of.

Sharky99

Bugger.... AD is 8 years old?? dang 2 more years till the big 10!! wow... great work in here and keep it going.. I hope to be still here when the 10th anniversary comes!!

Rio

Patriots Rock!
Premium Member
Bugger.... AD is 8 years old?? dang 2 more years till the big 10!! wow... great work in here and keep it going.. I hope to be still here when the 10th anniversary comes!!
Planning on moving west:giggle::P

Frisky Feline

after 9pm if possible. I ll be out with my little darling monsters with other friends and kids. I should come home before 9pm

Sharky99

Planning on moving west:giggle::P
HAHAH that is if it is the case...hehe...will see..

Anyways, a ADer party in DCW would be great.. gotta decide to do something about one other thing before I mosey in there.. or not..hehe... I might as well raise some hell.. (not in a dirty way but hilarious way.. hehe)