All-time favorite Video Games

Originally posted by PSORules79
Got evidence to back that up ?

EDIT: Def, you're wrong cause the 4 free game offer is this:

gcnbundle_gcn_feat.jpg

Oh boy, First of all, As I said, you needed getting an upgrade thick glasses. Second, I allready posted and said exactly words which is

It's still coming with one of 4 free games
How hard for you to read this simple sentence, Mr smartass?

Third and Finally, You asked for some evidences that supports my post. Consider it done...

According to gamepro.com,
http://www.gamepro.com/index.html?/hub/forums/homepage.shtml

PS2 Discount: Will They, Or Won't They?
05-MAR-03
In separate presentations at a Bear Stearns conference in Florida, executives from Electronic Arts and Activision touched on one of the more pressing issues of this spring—whether Sony will decide to cut the price of the PlayStation 2. Although both companies are hoping the expected $49 cut (which will probably be reciprocated by equal discounts for the Xbox and GameCube) will happen sooner than later, they disagree on whether Sony will bite the bullet quite yet.
On the fence is Robert Kotick, CEO of Activision, who discussed the future direction of his company at the conference. "All the indications that we have from the folks at Sony are that they don't feel the need," Kotick said. "I think that probably will have a negative impact on the market." The CEO also said that if Sony decides not to go for the $149 price, or instead opts for a more ambivalent $169 or $179 price point, then the industry could have trouble meeting its own growth forecasts for 2003.

Electronic Arts chief financial officer Warren Jenson, however, was more enthusiastic, saying he was expecting Sony to drop to the $149 point. If that happens, he said, then the Xbox would likely go to $149, while Nintendo's GameCube may be forced to hit the $99 point to compete.

All this comes as the next generation of consoles from all three hardware suppliers is expected to come out in a scant few years. "Today we're already in discussion with Sony, with Microsoft, with Nintendo on the next generation of consoles," Jenson said. "When do we think the transition would occur? Sometime around 2005, 2006—that's really Sony's call to make."

I'm getting Zelda and I guartantee that it will be a hell of a great game.

Did you hear about the new gameboy system that's supposed to have light and rechargable batteries built in, though ?

it look like this:

thhw018011422.JPG

thhw018011425.JPG

thhw018011410.JPG

cool huh ?

It make you look cool to carry this in public than rather have Gameboy Advance or Classic. :D

Originally posted by illustrator
It make you look cool to carry this in public than rather have Gameboy Advance or Classic. :D

Yeah but this one can conntect to gamecube that allows to play on my own Tv? If not, and then I am not getting this one but instead getting a gameboy advance player on may... :)

Originally posted by DefMATRIXense
Oh boy, First of all, As I said, you needed getting an upgrade thick glasses. Second, I allready posted and said exactly words which is

[/SIZE] How hard for you to read this simple sentence, Mr smartass?

Third and Finally, You asked for some evidences that supports my post. Consider it done...

According to gamepro.com,
http://www.gamepro.com/index.html?/hub/forums/homepage.shtml

PS2 Discount: Will They, Or Won't They?
05-MAR-03
In separate presentations at a Bear Stearns conference in Florida, executives from Electronic Arts and Activision touched on one of the more pressing issues of this spring—whether Sony will decide to cut the price of the PlayStation 2. Although both companies are hoping the expected $49 cut (which will probably be reciprocated by equal discounts for the Xbox and GameCube) will happen sooner than later, they disagree on whether Sony will bite the bullet quite yet.
On the fence is Robert Kotick, CEO of Activision, who discussed the future direction of his company at the conference. "All the indications that we have from the folks at Sony are that they don't feel the need," Kotick said. "I think that probably will have a negative impact on the market." The CEO also said that if Sony decides not to go for the $149 price, or instead opts for a more ambivalent $169 or $179 price point, then the industry could have trouble meeting its own growth forecasts for 2003.

Electronic Arts chief financial officer Warren Jenson, however, was more enthusiastic, saying he was expecting Sony to drop to the $149 point. If that happens, he said, then the Xbox would likely go to $149, while Nintendo's GameCube may be forced to hit the $99 point to compete.

All this comes as the next generation of consoles from all three hardware suppliers is expected to come out in a scant few years. "Today we're already in discussion with Sony, with Microsoft, with Nintendo on the next generation of consoles," Jenson said. "When do we think the transition would occur? Sometime around 2005, 2006—that's really Sony's call to make."

you do know that Gamepro sucks at reporting right ? They never got anything right.

Originally posted by illustrator
yep it's called the GAMEBOY ADVANCE SP

Yeah but this one can conntect to gamecube that allows to play on my own Tv? If not, and then I am not getting this one but instead getting a gameboy advance player on may... :)

Dude, it's got a backlight and rechargable batteries.

you do know that Gamepro sucks at reporting right ? They never got anything right.

I cant deny that one . lol thats true.. I will check another official site...

Dude, it's got a backlight and rechargable batteries.

yeah I know which is great but this one can connect to gamecube system didnt it? If So, i can play on my sony 32in tv instead 7 in montor lol...

and GB Player is NOT a portable system. GBA SP is.

Do u know what a gameboy advance player is ? that costs $49.99 dollars and comes out on MAY.

right i know... but it is a Gamecube Perpiherhal.

I'm getting BOTH. just a FYI.

right i know... but it is a Gamecube Perpiherhal.

I'm getting BOTH. just a FYI.

Both? is that why gameboy advance Sp cant connect a gamecube system to play any gameboy games right?

it can connect to Gamecube just like the original GBA no difference there.

if so and then why are you buying a gameboy advance player if gameboy advance sp can connect to gamecube that allowed u to play any gameboy game son your own tv....

My favorite game is Resident Evil and Heart of Kingdom on Playstation 2.

In the past of 1994, there are my favorite game network called "XBAND" that can play anyone across the america to against or challenge with Mortal Kombat and etc that apply two player or more. Right now, they shut down due the against rule from FCC?! Due, the XBAND copied the videogame purpose to use expand service. Oh well, I pay 9.95 per month to play unlimited to challenge with different people. It enjoy-able game and not I have to play myself :( What a shame.

Both? is that why gameboy advance Sp cant connect a gamecube system to play any gameboy games right?

Why need portable? because for reason we want to play during on the travel such as on the airplane, ride in the bore-to-death road or in hell meet.

Back