Alex's Alldeaf app

webexplorer

Reaction score
Here is a short question. Did anyone ever use Alex's Alldeaf app (version 3.8.7 on June 2014) for mobile or iPad? I noticed his app on App Apple or iTune. :)

Here is a short question. Did anyone ever use Alex's Alldeaf app (version 3.8.7 on June 2014) for mobile or iPad? I noticed his app on App Apple or iTune. :)

I use the app on my phone whenever I'm away from my computer. I only wish there was an "unread"/new posts option.

Alldeaf is available through regular Tapatalk app now. You don't need the separate app for it

It does give you the participated/unread options if you use Tapatalk instead of the ALLDEAF app. I don't use CrApple os or products so no idea if it's on the Crap store

I have it on my iPad but not on phone. I don't use it much because there's no option to change the theme to a dark one (easier on my eyes...).

I use Tapatalk, and it lists AD posts by "Unread" or "Trending." I use "Unread."

Prior to Tapatalk, I used the AD Mobile mode on my phone.

I have a Nexus Google phone with Android OS.

It does give you the participated/unread options if you use Tapatalk instead of the ALLDEAF app. I don't use CrApple os or products so no idea if it's on the Crap store

I have a CrApple, I mean, iPhone. Wonder why the unread option isn't on that one. I use another tapatalk app that has it.

Now I'm confused. I have no idea what I'm actually using when I read AD off my iPhone. The icon for the app says AllDeaf. Is that the Tapatalk or ?

I use Tapatalk, and it lists AD posts by "Unread" or "Trending." I use "Unread."

Prior to Tapatalk, I used the AD Mobile mode on my phone.

I have a Nexus Google phone with Android OS.
I use tapatalk as well

Now I'm confused. I have no idea what I'm actually using when I read AD off my iPhone. The icon for the app says AllDeaf. Is that the Tapatalk or ?

I did some looking at the Apps and I am indeed using the AllDeaf app. I have not downloaded Tapatalk. I had assumed these were the one and same thing. Shows how much I know! NOT :lol:

I use Tapatalk too.. but not often cuz I'm always too busy playing games on my iphone but otherwise than that.. this site is getting popular on iphone and samung phones keep up good work Alex :thumb:

Back