Alert System

I have flashing light for my phone and the first time it went off when I was sleeping freaked me out ! I don't like to be shocked to wake up .

Lol. I was in the middle of a very nice dream when all of a sudden ... EARTHQUAKE!!!!!

I felt like that youtube video of the dog that's running in his sleep and then he headbutts a wall and wakes up.

Makes me wonder if a sadist invented it?

ROFL. Sadists ... everywhere! :ohno: They're just envious of all the awesome sleep we get, so they had to make something to mess with it. Natural balance of the universe: restored. ;)

Lol. I was in the middle of a very nice dream when all of a sudden ... EARTHQUAKE!!!!!

I felt like that youtube video of the dog that's running in his sleep and then he headbutts a wall and wakes up.
I don't have a headboard on my bed b/c I was always banging my head against it when I slept . So I can relate to this ! LOL !

Curious, does yours have a vibe strength setting? like Low to High? Mine does not.
No I don't believe so but I never bothered to check. It's new. My old one lasted about 10 years and finally broke.

I have a Sonic Boom too. I was disappointed with the bed shaker. Unless it is right under my pillow under my head I sleep through it. I just order the Sonic Skull which is supposed to have a super strong shaker. It just arrived so I see how that works. Previously I had the Sonic Bomb. I liked the shaker (woke me most of the time but still could sleep through it sometimes) but the clock was so easy to knock over and break as you fumble half asleep to hit the snooze. After knocking a couple hard on the floor and breaking them I tried the more stable looking Boom. More stable but less shake power. With the skull it is similar less stable clock so I'll need to brace it somehow to keep from breaking it.

I have a Sonic Boom too. I was disappointed with the bed shaker. Unless it is right under my pillow under my head I sleep through it. I just order the Sonic Skull which is supposed to have a super strong shaker. It just arrived so I see how that works. Previously I had the Sonic Bomb. I liked the shaker (woke me most of the time but still could sleep through it sometimes) but the clock was so easy to knock over and break as you fumble half asleep to hit the snooze. After knocking a couple hard on the floor and breaking them I tried the more stable looking Boom. More stable but less shake power. With the skull it is similar less stable clock so I'll need to brace it somehow to keep from breaking it.

I had a friend who was like you and slept through alarms all the time. He did this experiment where he put the Sonic Boom in his nether regions.

It worked so well he only did it once.

I had a Sonic Boom and I got rid of it ! It was my ex husband ,he would crash his arms around while sleeping and I woke up one night with my lip almost bleeding . His arm went BOOM right on my face ! I slept in my daughter's old bedroom after that !

feel anybody who "crashes" his arms while sleeping...is trying to get out of bed OR get somebody else out of his bed...and if somebody "thrashes" around in bed...then they need another bed partner.

I have the Sonic Boom also, but I use my Moto360 watch to wake me up. I'm like some others though and wake up just before my alarm goes off. My husband (hearing) sleeps through his nap every day. I think I will sneak my Sonic Boom under his pillow and sit back and watch.

I have the Sonic Boom also, but I use my Moto360 watch to wake me up. I'm like some others though and wake up just before my alarm goes off. My husband (hearing) sleeps through his nap every day. I think I will sneak my Sonic Boom under his pillow and sit back and watch.

What you wrote once again reminded me of something that I am sure startled a guy; although it wasn't done for that purpose.

I lived in an apartment at the time that was owned by the company where I worked as bookkeeper. We had an emergency call come in at a time when I knew our repair guy was at my place. We called him there and the three 60 watt bulbs in a pole light flashed as part of my signal system when the phone rang.

My husband Is very understanding about my needs but still loathes my phone's flashing light & vibrating alarm/notification function. The really bright light totally freaks him out.

I on the other hand LOVE it!

Back