Alarm clock

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am in the look out for a new alarm clock, my big one has retired after smashing it by accident late last year - but looking at the latest, and they are ridiculously expensive. I am looking around for an alarm that can have vibration with flashing lights but I wonder if there is an alarm that has a lamp plug in that I can use a better lamp for alerting?

Anyone can recommend or have a spare that they don't want would be a good benefit, holla!!

(and no Chevy57, the white portable alarm you got for me 6 years ago, isn't working either)

I don't know how it would work over there in Australia but wouldn't hurt to check on Amazon its free shipping on anything over $35 and if I remember right that's where I got my Sonic alarm clock.

I don't know how it would work over there in Australia but wouldn't hurt to check on Amazon its free shipping on anything over $35 and if I remember right that's where I got my Sonic alarm clock.

I went to amazon.com.au and they do not sell alarm clock at all, even WITHOUT bed shaker nor flashing. :eek3:

Moderators, can you please kindly close this thread. This thread is no longer required. I have bought a new safety fire and alarm system.

Back