Alabama 37 male ltr

Opywang

Reaction score
Hello my name is Aaron, and I am profound deaf.

I'm 37 male from Alabama about me I'm skinning, blue eyes, 6'2'' tall, Gemini, got long leg, arm, I smoke, drink sometimes, I got my own place, I'm on SSDI making around 1250, I am self sufficient, take care of myself, I got a truck it run alright, but not great, I like animals, I like girls, I like both hearing, and deaf, I'm not too picky, I like outdoor, 4 wheeling, fishing, boating, I like beach, Flordia, or ocean, I love to eat out, going movies, museum, I love the scenery the country the rivers.

Alright this is all about me hope some girls will be interested in me give me a pm, and I am new here.

hi and welcome to this site... Sorry i have to tell you that this is not dating site. this is for any events to announced, something to tell and share the story to us.

You can "date" here, just hide it a little lol. :lol:
Like "hey ya, ASL students(girls preferred), wanna practice ASL with me? My glide @terminator".

hi and welcome to this site... Sorry i have to tell you that this is not dating site. this is for any events to announced, something to tell and share the story to us.
I disagree though. Why can't someone look for somebody to date here? Are there many online communities for Deaf? I only know only this resource.
Anyway, site is half dead, why not let newcomers to bring some life here?

I find ASL students' questionaries on this resource more annoying than a Deaf person, looking for mate.

@Opywang welcome! :)
I'm not looking for a mate though, but I wish you good luck!

I disagree though. Why can't someone look for somebody to date here? Are there many online communities for Deaf? I only know only this resource.
Anyway, site is half dead, why not let newcomers to bring some life here?

I find ASL students' questionaries on this resource more annoying than a Deaf person, looking for mate.

@Opywang welcome! :)
I'm not looking for a mate though, but I wish you good luck!

i guessed you're behind of this news... there is a lot of scams of people are pretended to be deaf or used different pictures of snapshot which is not
REAL person in the website.... thats why many websites are closed.

i guessed you're behind of this news... there is a lot of scams of people are pretended to be deaf or used different pictures of snapshot which is not
REAL person in the website.... thats why many websites are closed.
These are old news.
Let him provide his Glide.

it sounds like it is for you to meet him and i don't need to meet a stranger with a good time party pooper!

Folks, do you really date people immediately? Don't you just get to know each other better first?

Folks, do you really date people immediately? Don't you just get to know each other better first?

Well to get to know someone people do date.... I thought that's how dating worked... at least face to face. Yes sometimes some do meet elsewhere- maybe online or some mutual interest clubs first then date.

Whatever works.

Well to get to know someone people do date.... I thought that's how dating worked... at least face to face. Yes sometimes some do meet elsewhere- maybe online or some mutual interest clubs first then date.
Whatever works.
My answer was to this post
I won't trust this forum to date with someone.
I don't think people normally can trust to someone immediately, no matter date site, meetup, classmate, or anyone else. I and my husband were using snail mail back more than a decade ago, to communicate. Because we lived too far away from each other. We dated for 2 years, and lived together for 1-2 months, before I was assured that he is the best. He was bit faster though, marriage proposal came to me the next week after we met each other, and I declined it at first.

A lot of people met each other on the forums, date websites. They first get to know each other face to face.
Deaf community is much smaller, to exclude the opportunity to meet potential date on this website.
Anyway, I see there a lot of opportunities to start to date on the "ASL learning" topics, and only difference - the OP was straightforward and too open. Which is a rare personal quality nowadays. Because nobody trust each other.

Before I got married, I went out with a few guys I barely knew. One of them once tried to sell me medical insurance. lol.

Back