Agotel

Kai Onca

Reaction score
I have had bad experience with agotel :mad2: their customer service does not respond to e-mails or have a phone number... I'm a dumbass for having agotel service in the first place

-mad cricket

Originally posted by Cricket
I have had bad experience with agotel :mad2: their customer service does not respond to e-mails or have a phone number... I'm a dumbass for having agotel service in the first place

-mad cricket
How long ago did you email them? Some companies don't respond to emails for a while. That's pretty normal for me.

Re: Re: Agotel

Originally posted by VamPyroX
How long ago did you email them? Some companies don't respond to emails for a while. That's pretty normal for me.

yeah thats quite normal for companies that HAS customer service and has to man the phones....

this company is a deaf owned company and they friggin dont have a phone number to contact them with and they only have AIM and ONE E-mail address that we can contact them with... and its ridiclious... because when they realized that I'm not stupid they just stop responding to my e-mails :mad2: hell, they never answer their AIM either *they're rarely on*

Originally posted by SilenceGold
How are you a dumbass if you learned a lesson?

I didn't listen to other people's advice not to go with that company. :o

ought have stuck with weblinkwireless :bowdown: I do not like those damn sidekicks-they break all of the time :ugh:

I have some friends who use Agotel and they like it. I know that Sidekick is gonna profit a lot since AOL stopped their pager service.

Back