Age difference

Wolfboy said:
Its hard to tell the age these days. There are girls around that looks like 19 to 23. But end up finding out that they are 15 or 16. Gotta becareful who you go out with.
:werd: It's hard to tell nowadays! I'm getting old and I'm still attracted to a lot of freshmen gals here. SCHWING!

Age matters?

Of course it depends on the circumstances and the situation.

When a woman reaches her 70's, it would be pretty strange to have a husband in his 50's since a man is still in his prime then, while the woman wants to slow down and be her age.

And it is difficult when one spouse has grown up children and the younger spouse young 'uns. Not much in common there.

Men do not usually grown up and "mature" until they are around 40 years old. That is a known fact.

I am 3 years older than dear hubby. I have a son married to a woman 7 years older than he is. My mom is 4 years older than my dad and they have been married 71 years!

Common sense helps!

Wolfboy said:
Its hard to tell the age these days. There are girls around that looks like 19 to 23. But end up finding out that they are 15 or 16. Gotta becareful who you go out with.
here is best tip !!!! when u see someone that make u think they are that ages and u can ask them for ID as proof ages ... so that way u won't screw up with the laws !!! thats what my friend did even i did too *whistle* someone here already know whats going on ... hope that person zip their lip really tight until i am ready to spill out to share the experiences with all of u ...

age is not worth for me, but I perfer still have a date with an adult age not tennager of course. age is the number. I dont consider age is not my obession important to have love, share and easy on going, of course been understand in relationship.

I feel uncomfortable to being with female who is 10 years young than me. In fact, one of nice mid-age lady hope for me date her daughter which is current 16 years old. :shock: Is she crazy?

supposly, I get know of her as friend until she turn 18 or 21 and getting seriously? yi!-yi! I feel so weird. :dizzy: I am going to be old man. Must find someone else... *faint*

Jailbait

Wolfboy said:
VamPyroX said:
:werd: It's hard to tell nowadays! I'm getting old and I'm still attracted to a lot of freshmen gals here. SCHWING!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yeah, blame it on the media and the improved nutrients we got- we are more healthy than our mothers' generation so we ended up blossoming earlier and faster.
I have been getting a lot of guys like you for last 5 years and I am not 18 yet.... wait.. i will be 18 in few days... guess my "jailbait" days are finally coming to an end
:rofl:

gnarlydorkette said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yeah, blame it on the media and the improved nutrients we got- we are more healthy than our mothers' generation so we ended up blossoming earlier and faster.
I have been getting a lot of guys like you for last 5 years and I am not 18 yet.... wait.. i will be 18 in few days... guess my "jailbait" days are finally coming to an end
:rofl:

can i date with ya when u turn 18? :D

I have never really thought about the age difference. It hasn't bothered me. As long as two people love each other, does age really matter? my fiance is a lot older than me and that doesn't bother me at all.
As long as we both love each other and are happy then age is nothing but a number.

Anne
x

Anne said:
I have never really thought about the age difference. It hasn't bothered me. As long as two people love each other, does age really matter? my fiance is a lot older than me and that doesn't bother me at all.
As long as we both love each other and are happy then age is nothing but a number.

Anne
x
How much older is he than you?

Anne said:
I am 29 and he is 55. Not that it matters to me :)

whoa, that's bigger different (26 yrs old)- he is old enough to be your dad. No offense.

I know the famous Charles Chaplin who married 18 yrs old lady when Charles was around 40 or something.

the oldest gf (hearie) i had was 34 (me being 29) and the youngest (deaf) was 23 (me being 32) -- age to me is just a nbr -- its the MATURITY of the gfs as both were quite IMMATURE despite their big age differences and very dependent on me :roll: i consider them the ex-gfs from hell!!!!

illustrator said:
whoa, that's bigger different (26 yrs old)- he is old enough to be your dad. No offense.

I know the famous Charles Chaplin who married 18 yrs old lady when Charles was around 40 or something.

I agree with you about that be ahead of ages between 20 to 50. :ugh: I would like to see my kids have any close ages to date, not old enuff be one of parents. :nono:

<---Hadn't dated anyone older than me.

Before I got married, I messed with girls 4-9 years younger than I was. Currently Im 5 years older than the wife.

interesting is my mother-in-law was 5 years older than my wife's daddy.

illustrator said:

No offence taken :D

Yea he is the same age as my dad but that doesn't bother me one bit!!

Anne

VamPyroX said:

SCHWING! to your sig :o

VamPyroX said:
Okay... jump in bed with me and let's get it on! :naughty:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I did not see this post until today. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am all behide to read the threads. *jeeze* I miss AllDeaf.com ! I have been extremely busy lately. *sigh* :doh:

I almost date someone who is 6 years older than me. I never date anyone who is older than me. :|

But Im ok dating someone few months younger than me. :)

Anne said:
No offence taken :D

Yea he is the same age as my dad but that doesn't bother me one bit!!

Anne

Is your father happy knowing his son-in-law is same age as him?

Back