ADV2 prog CHAT

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Can't download it...and how do we know that it's not backdoored?
Yeah... I was thinking the same thing. All he does is sit around and talk about how he hacks people's AIM accounts. For all I know, it could be a Trojan PWS.

Originally posted by hacker
irc? omg it so gay..

It's not gay. Better that in the IRC for Alldeaf chat by SilenceGold.

wtf? it none pws omg go hex it newb f00! :ugh:

I don't need to hex edit it. I just asked a question. You could have answered and it'll be up to the rest of us to trust you on your answer.

download ADV2, chat
u will gotta loveit..

Hey Hacker...if you could explain more in depth on the program you have suggested for us to 'download' -- and let us know if it's quite safe to use it because of all the chaos those back door trojan viruses and all on the Internet...people do have a right to be wary of any new programs until it's been proven safe to use.

So, could you please explain more on this program and what is its purpose, etc.?

Ta!

What's the point of downloading your program? We've already got Trillian, AIM, YIM, MSN, IRC, & ICQ!

Originally posted by VamPyroX
What's the point of downloading your program? We've already got Trillian, AIM, YIM, MSN, IRC, & ICQ!

You've got a point there...but again that ADV proggy may be something new and different. Who knows...just have to wait to hear back from him in depth with information on that proggy.

Cheers

Back