Adreny boby

adreny boby

Reaction score
My name is adreny boby eleazar i am 29 {USA } i am a single lady. I am 5:7ft
tall, 135 lbs, Average, (Tall, and cute) i have a blond hair and blue eyes, I am healthy, young and good looking. I am a Christian(Baptist), I am Honest, Faithful, Caring, Loving, Giving, Respectful of others, I lead a very active life style, I enjoy going out for movies, dinning at very fine restaurants, and dancing, i
also love to play golf and basketball. I am a Real Gentle lady. I am proud that I am a very sensual and sexual loving lady whom gives great importance to my partners happiness! My hobbies are traveling,
motorcycles, snowmobiles, I like digital photography, I like to collect. I enjoy many activities and I am open to trying new things.. well still have more to tell you about me.I am a hard worker and I have done well because I always give more than I need to. and i need a very honest man to have more children for of he still still wish to have more kids.. I come from a small family, my parents was not alive anymore. I am the only Daughter of my parents, we have a loving family. I am all alone now and I would like to find a Man to share and enjoy my life with… I am hoping that i will find someone who will consider me as a possible Mate for life?.

You Can chat with me out here for better Conversation.

welcome to AD... if I'm in your shoes i keep my private life out of this. But its your business to say more than that... *cheers*

giphy.gif

Back