Adobe tests doubling the price of its Lightroom and Photoshop plan

Barbaro

Reaction score

Oh, Adobe, Adobe, what's wrong with you?

Idiot Facepalm GIF

While I read the article, it made me so glad I am still using Photoshop CS2. Yes, it is old, but it works so well for me. Heard many good things about alternative programs like Capture One and Affinity. Gonna try trial version programs later when I have time.

Last edited:
:(:confused: aw that's sucks! I still use Lightroom 2, I think from my college days. I have an old Photoshop but it won't let me use it. I have Corel programs as well.

My old friend hacked in Old Adobe Photoshop CCS v.12.1 program for free without pay monthly.

I created my old animate artworks.
LameWiltedFox2_zpsmljm6apf.gif

Signture-2017zz_zpsolbqsxfx.gif

Fanblade2_zpsuxbcyb5r.gif

I'd be curious to see how long Adobe will last....

:(:confused: aw that's sucks! I still use Lightroom 2, I think from my college days. I have an old Photoshop but it won't let me use it. I have Corel programs as well.

You can try Capture One. It's similar to Lightroom. It's been reported many photographers seem to like Capture One over Lightroom because they have problems with Lightroom like it keeps getting slow and slow and Raw processing is better than Adobe Raw. You can play with it for 30-day free trial.

I like Corel programs. They're wonderful.

Last edited:
I'd be curious to see how long Adobe will last....

Who knows? Adobe thinks it is invisible and the best, but not anymore. Adobe is nervous because there are so many flaws with Adobe programs that inspiring Anti-Adobe developers to develop the best and stable software.

I've been using Adobe illustrator since I was introduced to illustrator 4.0. I am so tired of Illustrator keeping freezing on me. I've used Mac and PC. I remember years ago Mac and Adobe Illustrator didn't get along too well when it comes to using a printer. I forced to switch the file from illustrator to Photoshop, so a printer would print it. I've seen graphic designers did the same thing. I remember a guy in my college class was so furious at Mac. I mean he is a very good graphic designer, but I never thought he'd lose his cool. I thought he was going to grab a monitor and hurl it in the air. Many still are having problems with bugs and it even affected vector manipulation tool.

If you are a student or teacher you can get a subscription to adobe with all the programs for $19.99 for a year. After the year for all of the programs it goes up to $29.99.

Who knows? Adobe thinks it is invisible and the best, but not anymore. Adobe is nervous because there are so many flaws with Adobe programs that inspiring Anti-Adobe developers to develop the best and stable software.

I've been using Adobe illustrator since I was introduced to illustrator 4.0. I am so tired of Illustrator keeping freezing on me. I've used Mac and PC. I remember years ago Mac and Adobe Illustrator didn't get along too well when it comes to using a printer. I forced to switch the file from illustrator to Photoshop, so a printer would print it. I've seen graphic designers did the same thing. I remember a guy in my college class was so furious at Mac. I mean he is a very good graphic designer, but I never thought he'd lose his cool. I thought he was going to grab a monitor and hurl it in the air. Many still are having problems with bugs and it even affected vector manipulation tool.

I've heard about Adobe and Mac not working together that well. I wonder if Adobe has been going downhill lately? I've had issue with Adobe before... so after I did a reformat, I haven't reinstalled Adobe since.

I've heard about Adobe and Mac not working together that well. I wonder if Adobe has been going downhill lately? I've had issue with Adobe before... so after I did a reformat, I haven't reinstalled Adobe since.

Adobe just wants more money? I bet many graphic design/marketing firms is starting to doubt Adobe for the first time. Adobe fears losing more customers?

Adobe will likely always remain #1. They may lose a select few over the price increases, but in the end, most companies and people will still pay for the software. Hard to imagine a time without Adobe because I don’t think that will happen. They are design pioneers.

Back